No announcement yet.

fnr4 problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fnr4 problems

first off, i still like the game however there are a few problems..

You cant go from a block to a quick counter, you have to get off the block first and there is a small delay.

Brutally slow hooks

straight punches don't do much damage, popped Hatton with like 20 straight punches and he didn't seem to be to bothered, in real life 20 pacquiao straights would have ripped his face apart.

but yea most of all, hooks need to be sped up a lot, so you can really tag a guy when he comes in. probably like 4 x the current speed. It needs a huge speed boost.

I keep catching Hatton w/ the right hook as he comes in, looks cool but doesn't do much.

Hatton needs to be good on the inside but gets ripped to shreds in the middle of the ring, right now he's almost as good as Pacquiao.

do you mean hooks are slow or haymakers? Haymakers are slow but hooks I find I can get off fast especially in combination.

The retail version allows you to increase the speed so that might help as well and I believe I read they added more "bang" to straights.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 06-06-2009, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      do you mean hooks are slow or haymakers? Haymakers are slow but hooks I find I can get off fast especially in combination.

The retail version allows you to increase the speed so that might help as well and I believe I read they added more "bang" to straights.
      hooks in general..way to slow. For Hatton its about right, but guys like Pacquiao are way faster than presented in the game.

Comment

weird, I thought I could get hooks off pretty fast with pacman. Next time I play I'll pay closer attention.

Regardless, ****s looking way better though from the demo.

This video has a couple of idiots playing as ali and tyson, but graphics look better, footwork looks a bit faster. And there was another video I saw a couple days ago now that I think about it straights did have more pop and punches in general looked faster. I'll try to find the link, but for now here are the two idiots playing, see if you can tell a difference or not (i think it looks a lot better than the demo):

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...ht-night/51167

Comment

couple more video's. these are from cams so they are dark as a result, but good nonetheless

Cotto
          http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...ht-night/50978

this one is has whitaker and duran, the guy playing whitaker should use his feet more but i like whitakers upper body movements, looks pretty good considering for the most part the guy playing him is just standing in one spot
          http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...ht-night/50972

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            weird, I thought I could get hooks off pretty fast with pacman. Next time I play I'll pay closer attention.

Regardless, ****s looking way better though from the demo.

This video has a couple of idiots playing as ali and tyson, but graphics look better, footwork looks a bit faster. And there was another video I saw a couple days ago now that I think about it straights did have more pop and punches in general looked faster. I'll try to find the link, but for now here are the two idiots playing, see if you can tell a difference or not (i think it looks a lot better than the demo):

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3...ht-night/51167
            yea that looks awesome, they nailed the speed in that one.

Comment

I agree with you appples. I popped Hatton with some very well timed left straight counters and hatton wasn't feeling -ish. No rocked, no ko caution or anything.

Also, I exploited the hell out of FNR4's system. Watch, try and get hatton or pacquiao into that hurt mode and go on a flurry. When he blocks, push and keep pushing. He ends up in a corner and flurry ahoy. Cant even get out of the corner because I just kept pushing him into it.

3rds and I gave Hatton a mean ass Juan Diaz gash under his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Also, I exploited the hell out of FNR4's system. Watch, try and get hatton or pacquiao into that hurt mode and go on a flurry. When he blocks, push and keep pushing. He ends up in a corner and flurry ahoy. Cant even get out of the corner because I just kept pushing him into it.
                if it's another human playing they can just grab you. Also the CPU AI I'm sure will be a lot harder/smarter as the difficulty level is increased (the demo is on an easy level).

Comment

Working...
                X