Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. Pac VS Hatton 2 1/2 minutes of gameplay. Checkt it out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Fight Night Round 4 Gameplay. Pac VS Hatton 2 1/2 minutes of gameplay. Checkt it out.

Thanks to the youtube poster for the upload.

Last edited by NoFear24; 04-18-2009, 11:20 PM.

Lol, on the second vid, the ref stops it even though Pac doesn't look hurt, and if you look at his shoulder, there is a British flag.

Sounds like their are biased refs even in the world of computer games.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      Lol, on the second vid, the ref stops it even though Pac doesn't look hurt, and if you look at his shoulder, there is a British flag.

Sounds like their are biased refs even in the world of computer games.
      lol I was just thinking that too. Pac was whoopin that ass and he got stop for no reason. But those guys playing the game sucked anyways. We'll get are chance to play as them soon with the Demo right around the corner.

Comment

i hope theres some buckling knees animations like in vb................people dont just show signs of being hurt when theyre about to get KO'ed...

Buffer is in the game, nice!.....

but wtf, was pacquiao wearing Grants??????i havent really payed attention, but i dont think ive seen a fighter wearing reyes or winning......

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
          i hope theres some buckling knees animations like in vb................people dont just show signs of being hurt when theyre about to get KO'ed...

Buffer is in the game, nice!.....

but wtf, was pacquiao wearing Grants??????i havent really payed attention, but i dont think ive seen a fighter wearing reyes or winning......
          Ya, I think Cleto Reyes gloves guys didn't get back to them in time for them to put that brand in the game.

Comment

Looks amazin!!

But I dont like the way when you land a decent punch the whole screen seems to flash, I thought its supposed to be realistic

Comment

A look into the future...

Comment

come on guys smarten up...

tha fight was stopped bcoz too many fouls on pac's part (low blows headbutts ect.)

they only showed u bits n pieces not the whole fight

Comment

they look lil fat

Comment

i 2nd that, every pic of video of this game ive seen they all look fat.

Comment

Working...
                    X