No announcement yet.

Best strategy game...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best strategy game...

Which would you guys recommend as the best strategy game out there? Civilization series, Age of Empire series etc. What are some of the best strategic games that involves working your nation up and creating a powerful military? I've played Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution for PS3 and it was very addictive and one of the best strategy games. Which would you guys suggest are the greatest strategy games that are similar to SM's Civilization Revolution?

The TotalWar series is the best strategy game. But its really hard to categorize it since its different than other games. Its both turn based and real time.

Comment

I like Civ and also Command and Conquer. I prefer the tiberium series to the Red Alert series.

Comment

I used to love Age of empires 2

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
          Civilization is stupid! How can someone with a bow n arrow kill somone in a tank?
          Stick and move. My bow and arrow guy is like Calderon in there!

Nah, I know what you mean, but the tank is a lot more powerful than the archers. The archers are defensive units, so they do a bit better because they are inside the city, protected by fortifications etc. but the tank will destroy them most of the time anyway.

Comment

The Sim City series for me deserves a mention.

Comment

i have to say fellas, the ultimate strategy game is the game of life

Comment

Valkyrie chronicles is a strategy-rpg, its awesome......its for ps3....

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                  Valkyrie chronicles is a strategy-rpg, its awesome......its for ps3....
                  Just checked out the video review on IGN. Looks decent. I'll go and buy it tomz. Need to be immersed in a game, not happened for a while.

Comment

Working...
                  X