No announcement yet.

Moments when you've been freaked out playing a game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    Another time I jumped at something was playing through the first "Fatal Frame" game on PS2.

I was in some dark assed room (aren't all rooms in that game dark?), and I kept hearing noises, and I started to look around but I couldn't see anything at all.

So I move around a bit, investigate the area....nothing, but I'm still hearing these noises.

Then a female voice calls out "MY EYES!" and I'm all like "WTF?".

I turn around and there she is, a ghost of some ***** with both of her eyes gouged out, reaching out to me yelling "my eyes!".
    Word, was about to name that game. Fatal frame 1 and 2 have to be some of the scariest games ever. I never beat them but i got pretty far, and the ghosts start to appear more often and more than one at a time.

More than once i had to stop playing to take a break. In the first one there was a moment where you come out of a house and a girl similar to the one from the grudge comes crawling out of under the porch fast as hell. Honestly i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

Of course the silent hill games are ****ing creepy. Mostly the ones on the ps2, the little babies with butcher knifes in the pitch black school freaked me out.

Zombies never scared me, bring them, if i have a shotgun ill **** them up. I have been playing left 4 dead like crazy recently, the more zombies i kill the happier i am.

The latest scare i got out of a video game was Dead space, the game is just scary overall. But the part that creeped me the hell out was when you're in the medical area of the ship, there is a room with a nurse "operating"(looks more like torture) a patient while he is still awake. When you walk up to the windows she looks at you, mumbles something and slits her own throat with her scalpel and fall to the ground.

Now, that creeped me out so much, that was like a month ago and i havent played the game since.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
      Word, was about to name that game. Fatal frame 1 and 2 have to be some of the scariest games ever. I never beat them but i got pretty far, and the ghosts start to appear more often and more than one at a time.

More than once i had to stop playing to take a break. In the first one there was a moment where you come out of a house and a girl similar to the one from the grudge comes crawling out of under the porch fast as hell. Honestly i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

Of course the silent hill games are ****ing creepy. Mostly the ones on the ps2, the little babies with butcher knifes in the pitch black school freaked me out.

Zombies never scared me, bring them, if i have a shotgun ill **** them up. I have been playing left 4 dead like crazy recently, the more zombies i kill the happier i am.

The latest scare i got out of a video game was Dead space, the game is just scary overall. But the part that creeped me the hell out was when you're in the medical area of the ship, there is a room with a nurse "operating"(looks more like torture) a patient while he is still awake. When you walk up to the windows she looks at you, mumbles something and slits her own throat with her scalpel and fall to the ground.

Now, that creeped me out so much, that was like a month ago and i havent played the game since.
      Nice stories man. Yeah, I had to take a few breaks from "Fatal Frame" and "Silent Hill" both. My brother always gave me **** for it, hell just last week I saw "Silent Hill 2" at the mall for like 15 bucks and he mentioned it.

He played through every "Silent Hill" game without jumping once. Dude has nerves of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post

OMG LEFT 4 DEAD!!!!!!! I hate to sound like such a weed head but smoking a blunt and playing Call Of Duty and Left for Dead is CRAZY, whats the name of that huge monster in left for dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
          OMG LEFT 4 DEAD!!!!!!! I hate to sound like such a weed head but smoking a blunt and playing Call Of Duty and Left for Dead is CRAZY, whats the name of that huge monster in left for dead?
          Do you always roll a phattie before hitting up a game? Or is it the bong or pipe instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post

That guy?

He's just named ''tank".

Or if you mean that guy:

It's a "boomer"

I've been playing left 4 dead for the past 2 weeks. Versus mode is insane. 4 players playing the humans and 4 players playing as the zombie bosses.(tank, boomer, hunter and smoker)

It's great, the 2 teams play each level as both humans and zombies. Playing as the zombies you need to be strategic as hell to stop the other team.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Do you always roll a phattie before hitting up a game? Or is it the bong or pipe instead?
              I own a pipe but I love blunts as well as weed

And yea I was talking about Tank in Left For Dead. Some people can be such a holes, you save them and heal them then when ur trapped they ignore you and just kill other zombies

Comment

playing gears of war n them kryll (flying things) killed me when i stepped into the dark
                scared the **** out of me
                jurrasic park for game boy original when i seen a raptor that scared me

Comment

ooo and dino crisis ps1

Comment

Playing these games as a youngster the first Resident Evil silent hill and the first dino crisis kinda scared me.
                    Last edited by wolfgang; 12-18-2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Bioshock,that twist was the most disturbing ive seen in a video game,great ****

Comment

Working...
                      X