No announcement yet.

Video Game Disscussion/Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
    Yeah i didn't play it much myself but it's still on of my first memories of video games. My father was playing it and i would sit there watching him play without ever wanting to play. I don't think we ever finished it.

@ Bringer: I'm still a big kid man.
    Aren't we all man? It's a great feeling too, at least for me anyway.

Comment

Since u guys wanna talk all this Nintendo stuff please tell me you guys played Chrono Trigger

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        Since u guys wanna talk all this Nintendo stuff please tell me you guys played Chrono Trigger
        Play it, I own it son. Cartridge only though, not complete.

Comment

ofcourse.. that game is greatness.

Comment

i played Zelda Link's Awakening...i got to castle 8 eventhough its japanese...thats the only japanese version i played...one of the all time great game in black and white nintendo gameboy!

Comment

Originally posted by xzworks View Post
              i played Zelda Link's Awakening...i got to castle 8 eventhough its japanese...thats the only japanese version i played...one of the all time great game in black and white nintendo gameboy!
              AHH those super fat gameboy, Wario Land was sooooooo sick

And Chrono is such a crazy game, damn that Magus

Comment

They re-released it for playstation 1 along with final fantasy 3 in the same box. I still have it.

Sounds like im going to download a snes emulator and play some old games tonight. Secret of mana was the ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                  They re-released it for playstation 1 along with final fantasy 3 in the same box. I still have it.

Sounds like im going to download a snes emulator and play some old games tonight. Secret of mana was the ****.
                  I beat Chrono on an emulator, I beat ff3 on the DS, working on four now

Comment

Remember final fantasy 7? i really wana play that game

Comment

Working...
                    X