No announcement yet.

Video Game Disscussion/Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Game Disscussion/Memories

Had to make a thread for nostlia purposes.

Talk about any games old or new.

Just got done talking about streets of rage two which was sick but why is it that after I beat such games like Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid, I cruise through most of the game and then get my as whipped TWENTY FIVE TIMES AGAINST VEGA IN STREET FIGHTER 2???????

AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG@ OLD GAMES FOR HAVING NO SAVE FEATURE!!!

O and does anyone else smoke a blunt and play Call Of Duty?

Comment

When I first saw that you could create your track own excite bike I nearly did a wee in my batman pyjamas.

Comment

It was Punch-out for me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sttuddahboy619 View Post
          It was Punch-out for me!!!
          I NEVER BEAT THE DAMN GAME!! I remember I kept getting dropped by the chinese dude, I didnt realize that there was a certain way to beat boxers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            I NEVER BEAT THE DAMN GAME!! I remember I kept getting dropped by the chinese dude, I didnt realize that there was a certain way to beat boxers lol
            I just beat it last Wed on the NES!

Comment

My favorite gaming memory of all time, if I had to narrow it down to one........

One day my dad picked me up from the schoolyard in his piece of **** red van, and in the back was a big assed box in a huge "Toys R' Us" bag. I knew what it was instantly, but it was sealed up. I pressed the white portion of the bag to the box to see what it was for sure, and I saw this........

From that moment on my ****ty childhood took a turn for the better. Anytime I had a horrible day, got my ass jumped, beatdown, my shoes taken, hat, coats, whatever. I just came home and drifted off into "Dinosaur Land" with Mario and Yoshi.

Still love that fucking game, it helped me through a ton of things back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                My favorite gaming memory of all time, if I had to narrow it down to one........

One day my dad picked me up from the schoolyard in his piece of **** red van, and in the back was a big assed box in a huge "Toys R' Us" bag. I knew what it was instantly, but it was sealed up. I pressed the white portion of the bag to the box to see what it was for sure, and I saw this........

From that moment on my ****ty childhood took a turn for the better. Anytime I had a horrible day, got my ass jumped, beatdown, my shoes taken, hat, coats, whatever. I just came home and drifted off into "Dinosaur Land" with Mario and Yoshi.

Still love that fucking game, it helped me through a ton of things back in the day.

Good story, pleasure to read

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

I sucks u were bullied, I'm a real short guy but I am real funny so I wasnt really picked on, however video games were def my life, i was a huge v game nerd man I love being a nerd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
                    I sucks u were bullied, I'm a real short guy but I am real funny so I wasnt really picked on, however video games were def my life, i was a huge v game nerd man I love being a nerd lol
                    **** I didn't mind it but everyday it got to be a real fucking drag. Pretty much everyone here knows my story, at least the guys who know me decently enough do anyway.

It was a bunch of reverse racism by black kids and puerto rican kids, because my family was the only white family living in Kensington (horrible ghetto area in Philly).

And it was packs of dudes, I never even got a crack at a fair fight up there. It's hard to fight off 6 dudes at once, you know?

But ****, it's all past now, no biggie. Everyone gets their ass kicked when they're kids, I just got a lot more of it.

Just wanted to share the story because that game really helped me out. It was pretty much all I had to look forward to, and I think people often underestimate the power of a good video game and the effect it can have on a child.

Comment

Working...
                    X