No announcement yet.

Left 4 dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Move BRICKS View Post
    Sorry, but the AI's Random Placement mechanics make it non-linear and unrepetitive. The Graphics > HL2 Source Graphics. If you've played Zombie Panic, you'd understand that it's worth paying just to see the community effort get the credit for it.
    Zombie Panic is one of the worst games I've ever played. This game is like a million bucks compared to that piece of crap. When you compare crap to decent games like this then you will understand. By the way it's my opinion of the game so don't get too offended.

Comment

The concept is great, but it is kind of just boring. Im surprised at the pricing too, but the PC version will probably drop in price dramatically after a month or two. So Im waitin, its worth $15 or so.

Comment

This is one of funnest games to play with buddies, who doesn't enjoy killing zombies?
        Last edited by TRAVI$; 12-10-2008, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I've been playing like crazy, i don't know about the console but on pc the extra campaigns and sdk(software developper kit) are comming out soon. Can't wait to see what kind of custom maps people come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by CastorTroy View Post
            Zombie Panic is one of the worst games I've ever played. This game is like a million bucks compared to that piece of crap. When you compare crap to decent games like this then you will understand. By the way it's my opinion of the game so don't get too offended.
            What the **** are you talking about? I said that it was based off of Zombie panic, but that it is better than Zombie Panic. I don't think I compared anything outside of the graphics, I was just offering an opinion, just like you. So what is it, could you not pass 5th Grade reading or are you dyslexic?

PS: I don't get offended over the internet, especially not by kids with Superhero avatars.

Comment

Anobody else playing it on pc? Or you guys are all on consoles?

Comment

Working...
              X