No announcement yet.

Left 4 dead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left 4 dead

Anyone intrested in this game? i just downloaded the demo although only 2 playable levels it was pretty fun actually looking forward to the full release.

Not a bad idea with Zombies vs survivors either, co-op is required or you are pretty much screwed when they decide to rush you, havnt played mutliplayer yet but from what iv heard it's great.

Originally posted by skyler View Post
    Anyone intrested in this game? i just downloaded the demo although only 2 playable levels it was pretty fun actually looking forward to the full release.

Not a bad idea with Zombies vs survivors either, co-op is required or you are pretty much screwed when they decide to rush you, havnt played mutliplayer yet but from what iv heard it's great.

It looks cool, but the sell price scared me away. Am dying for a zombie game and well COD:WaW will do since they are implenting a bonus zombie mode for multiplayer. Plus COD has the overhand over L4D, but I woulnt mind buying L4 if they lowered the price...

Comment

It's bassed off of a HL2 Source Mod named Zombie Panic. I've been waiting for this game for a while, most of my time on my Xbox will be spent on L4D and Gears 2.

****'s gonna be intense.

Comment

It's comming out on the 18th, im buying it.

Comment

Just downloaed the intro video of Xbox Live,this game looks crazy

Comment

I used to play on Zombie servers on cs 1.6 and source.. it was pretty fun, but this is in a whole different league think of the movie 28 days later.
            Last edited by skyler; 11-10-2008, 03:51 AM.

Comment

The Left 4 Dead demo is out on the Xbox 360 Marketplace. Go get that **** ASAP! Multiplayer online for a good 20 minutes of gameplay.

Comment

Played the PC Demo, kind of disappointing. Not much more fun than the free zombie mod out there for HL2.

I'll get it when it drops to the $15-$20 price range.

Comment

you guys may like it, but i downloaded the demo and was quite disappointed. Gameplay was repetitive and the zombies got old, they all basically do the same thing... Just run fast at you and surround you. Plus, the graphics have to be one of the worst next-gen games I've ever seen and I'm playing it on the pc at highest resolution with all graphics turned on... Bad game

If you played it on the pc demo, then you probably have played it with me. The game isn't terrible but the price tag is ridiculously priced. And people at gamestop kept telling me this game is the next big thing... yeah right, stick with call of duty.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
                    you guys may like it, but i downloaded the demo and was quite disappointed. Gameplay was repetitive and the zombies got old, they all basically do the same thing... Just run fast at you and surround you. Plus, the graphics have to be one of the worst next-gen games I've ever seen and I'm playing it on the pc at highest resolution with all graphics turned on... Bad game

If you played it on the pc demo, then you probably have played it with me. The game isn't terrible but the price tag is ridiculously priced. And people at gamestop kept telling me this game is the next big thing... yeah right, stick with call of duty.
                    Sorry, but the AI's Random Placement mechanics make it non-linear and unrepetitive. The Graphics > HL2 Source Graphics. If you've played Zombie Panic, you'd understand that it's worth paying just to see the community effort get the credit for it.

Comment

Working...
                    X