Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreamcast

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got fire pro but hardly ever play it. I prefer the Giant Gram wrestling games, best wrestling games ever IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by tntkid
      I've got fire pro but hardly ever play it. I prefer the Giant Gram wrestling games, best wrestling games ever IMO.

I love the fire pro series, I never even heard of Giant Gram though. I just ran a check on it and it looks pretty good reminds me of power move pro wrestling (great game in my book)

Im going to have to look into downloading that...

What kind of matchups are their????

I like the fire pro series because it mixes every organization into the game and has a good bit of features, The controls confuse the hell out of people and once you have adapted it is pretty good game overall....

Comment

Originally posted by tntkid
        Dreamcast gets played more than the ps2 in my house. Shenmue II is the best game I've ever played on any console.
        Shenmue 2 rocks! The first one did as well. I heard you can download games using bit-torrent. You will need a fast connection and a cd burner (obviously).

Comment

Originally posted by FibreOptic
          Shenmue 2 rocks! The first one did as well. I heard you can download games using bit-torrent. You will need a fast connection and a cd burner (obviously).

http://www.suprnova.org HAS TONS

Each game is only like a few hundred mb, so it wouldnt be that bad, on a 56k connection it would take like 5 days probably.

Comment

Review of Giant Gram here

http://dreamcast.ign.com/articles/165/165107p1.html

Trust me, this really is the best wrestling game(gameplay wise) on any console. The controls are a bit of a ***** at first but you soon get used to them. The double team moves are sweet!

Also go here for Dreamcast torrents, you might have to sign up but it's worth it.

http://dcforums.net/

Comment

I managed a videogame store for 4 years, I've seen the entire rise & fall of the dreamcast. The problem was simply getting publishers to make any games for it, ESPECIALLY EXCLUSIVE TITLES. The only publisher doing anything that was full steam ahead was Sega Sports and that comes with obvious reasons.

The biggest reason why publishers shunned the Dreamcast? Sega's notorious reputation for pulling the plug on systems far too early. After several publishers lost money making games for short lived systems Sega Saturn (actually did amazing in Japan and lasted much longer than in the U.S.), Sega CD and 32X. They did not feel Sega had the cojones the follow through on a system and therefore did not invest the proper amount of time and money in titles there but simply dabbled in it to say they're "involved".

The paddles were terrible as well... heh heh.

Comment

Originally posted by nohero
                I managed a videogame store for 4 years, I've seen the entire rise & fall of the dreamcast. The problem was simply getting publishers to make any games for it, ESPECIALLY EXCLUSIVE TITLES. The only publisher doing anything that was full steam ahead was Sega Sports and that comes with obvious reasons.

The biggest reason why publishers shunned the Dreamcast? Sega's notorious reputation for pulling the plug on systems far too early. After several publishers lost money making games for short lived systems Sega Saturn (actually did amazing in Japan and lasted much longer than in the U.S.), Sega CD and 32X. They did not feel Sega had the cojones the follow through on a system and therefore did not invest the proper amount of time and money in titles there but simply dabbled in it to say they're "involved".

The paddles were terrible as well... heh heh.

I loved the Dreamcast controller.

Sega made some horrible controllers in the past, but the Dreamcast controller was pretty comfortable...

Now the Genesis/saturn controllers

Comment

Originally posted by spinksjinx
                  http://www.suprnova.org HAS TONS

Each game is only like a few hundred mb, so it wouldnt be that bad, on a 56k connection it would take like 5 days probably.
                  I've procured a NES and a Genesis emulator for the DC and it rocks! I played the original Legend of Zelda. This brings back memories.

Comment

Originally posted by FibreOptic
                    I've procured a NES and a Genesis emulator for the DC and it rocks! I played the original Legend of Zelda. This brings back memories.

I love that except that the snes emulator runs really slow on the DC but other than that it rocks.

Im anxiously awaiting a gba emulator to his the DC it is in process of being made.

Comment

how is the grafic on the dremcast,

Comment

Working...
                      X