No announcement yet.

GTA IV made up to expectations and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
    I just got the game today and I must say it looks great. The graphics are really something different. It's really great to be able to do anything and I think the greatest additions from previous GTA's are the use of cell-phones, good lock on target system, and online availability. The cut scenes are really great too. The gameplay is excellent and everything looks so real including the pedestrians. Feels like your really in the game. Also the more realistic cars are a much improvement. You can actually see cars that are manufactured by real companys and you might even find your own car in the game. Overall it was up to all expectations and more. Great game, can't expect less from Rockstar. Overall it is one of the greatest games I have played
    About the cars.

So far I recognize the Buick Grand National (or maybe T-Type), Corvette, Viper,7 series BMW, some kind of MB Roadster, Ferrari 430, and I think a Subby STI.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
      Every mission is over the top im only 30 percent finished, there should be more calm missions like planting bombs and **** instead of killing everyone in site all the time. I cant even beat this game without the cheat codes. There missing the better handling code this game.
      I hate the chase the person missions. Those guys drive ****ing perfect without really hitting ppl.

Comment

I agree with that. You can't chase them and your forced to fail the mission and re-try it again.

Comment

Working...
        X