No announcement yet.

GTA IV made up to expectations and more

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTA IV made up to expectations and more

I just got the game today and I must say it looks great. The graphics are really something different. It's really great to be able to do anything and I think the greatest additions from previous GTA's are the use of cell-phones, good lock on target system, and online availability. The cut scenes are really great too. The gameplay is excellent and everything looks so real including the pedestrians. Feels like your really in the game. Also the more realistic cars are a much improvement. You can actually see cars that are manufactured by real companys and you might even find your own car in the game. Overall it was up to all expectations and more. Great game, can't expect less from Rockstar. Overall it is one of the greatest games I have played

It's fun playing it on a 42in lcd screen with hdmi cables. Makes it even better.

Comment

I don't know why but it just started to freeze at the part where it is loading for me and I've waited almost 10 minutes. Might be the game's fault, anyone else having this same problem. Keep trying but it will just keep freezing while loading on the mission its your call" so I deleted it from my PS3, re-installed it and now it still freezes at the same place but this time from where it says "loading- creating new game", anyone else have that problem. Is it just me not waiting long enough because I think 7 minutes is long enough to wait for it to load

Comment

Im taking it slow from now on missions in a row involing shooting a whole squad up, need a rest, just waiting to meet .

im at the take over the strip club mission and steal a car for bruce.
        Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 05-03-2008, 04:45 AM.

Comment

If you don't have a steady connection it can be the internet. Probaly your PS3.. What model you have?

My **** froze once, but that's about it. I turned off the internet and it works fine. (Turned off the internet because the internet servers weren't up for the PS3)

Comment

I like taking innocent peoples lives
            Stamping till they die
            Thats hot.

Comment

is the fighting mode good?
              does niko kick and punches in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                If you don't have a steady connection it can be the internet. Probaly your PS3.. What model you have?

My **** froze once, but that's about it. I turned off the internet and it works fine. (Turned off the internet because the internet servers weren't up for the PS3)
                Im gonna try it without connecting to the internet because whenever it freezes, my internet cable is plugged, thanx for the suggestion

Comment

I found out that the internet cable was the reason it wasn't workin, sum green k comming your to you undefeated

Comment

Every mission is over the top im only 30 percent finished, there should be more calm missions like planting bombs and **** instead of killing everyone in site all the time. I cant even beat this game without the cheat codes. There missing the better handling code this game.

Comment

Working...
                    X