Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! I got my GT4 Mad early today and...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! I got my GT4 Mad early today and...

There were so many people infront of Gamestop.. I made a Video but its in HD so ima convert it and see if I can post it... Its pretty large.

I had both PS3 and 360 versions and shown them out the window yelling "**** yea! I got my GT4 before all of you this morning!"

Haha... I love it.... It was raining and I was laughin on how they all looked so sad waiting outside.

That was unnecessary...this is why I dont play online with you anymore..you gloat it too much

Comment

Muhahahahahh

hahahah

**** em! They think they cool cause they reserve it. HA! Mine is better! lol

Comment

what the ****? where do u live?

Comment

Im in New York.

Comment

how the hell? my boy stays in nyc and last night he said he was gonna pick it up today
            Last edited by The Underboss; 04-29-2008, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
              There were so many people infront of Gamestop.. I made a Video but its in HD so ima convert it and see if I can post it... Its pretty large.

I had both PS3 and 360 versions and shown them out the window yelling "**** yea! I got my GT4 before all of you this morning!"

Haha... I love it.... It was raining and I was laughin on how they all looked so sad waiting outside.

You picked it up at Gamestop that's on Kings Highway, the one infront of EBGames?

Comment

Mine didn't come this morning, shouldn't have ****in pre ordered it.

Comment

I have been playing this game for a few hours. So far it seems pretty good, although I haven't got any weapons yet...

Comment

i didnt pre order anything...

went to walmart at 11:30, ended up being first in line, in front of the guy that was there since 9pm LOL

im like "how does that make you feel?"

hes like ahha, as long as they have more than one im fine...

so far the game is good

Comment

Working...
                    X