Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00 View Post
    i could be wrong but I think the 3rd Socom had melee kills
    I don't remember it was a couple years ago
    Melee or "rifle butting" someone was only in story mode. Yeah, Socom was a 3rd person shooter (TPS) while COD4 is a first person shooter (FPS). COD4 is a great game and very popular. It is my favorite shooter since socom 1-2 (3 was horrible).

But no shooter since socom 1-2 has used more team strategy and team work since them. Also keep in my Socom was rediculously more popular than COD4 or even Halo. It was a ps2 game and ps2's had what 200million consoles out? Socom also made the website...Gamebattles.

Comment

The story mode is short, i beat it in a day, realistic mode adds realism to the game and the XP system is easy to understand. i like how tactical it is, you accually have to think instead of in Halo 3 where you can just run out and get 5 kills. Overall is a 5 this year. it rivals Cod4

Comment

I like how you can rank up on story mode, makes it better for those who wanna complete the story mode before jumping into online multiplayer, Rainbow 6 Vegas was my favourite game for online multiplayer but right now I'm focusing on the story mode for R6V2

Comment

Working...
        X