No announcement yet.

Who here has Played Vegas 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here has Played Vegas 2?

I'm curious on your opinions about Vegas 2's ranking/xp system. Also, how many unlockable weapons are there, and how long to they take to unlock.

Its Out?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      Its Out?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
      Yupp, It came out the 19th.

Comment

I'm not that far into it, but I really like it

I loved the first and this is a good has a few changes I like, plus everything I loved..

The sprint function definitely helps it to be a bit more tactical...Having to run to cover closer to your targets

Comment

I just got it for ps3, and the game ****ing sucks. I played one on xbox, it was good but on playstation you die like nothing, as soon as you get hit you die. And spawn camping is normal, it takes 0.5 secounds to reach your spawn. the xbox360 version should be as good as the first one if you liked it, nothngs changed.
          Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-22-2008, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing View Post
            I just got it for ps3, and the game ****ing sucks. I played one on xbox, it was good but on playstation you die like nothing, as soon as you get hit you die. And spawn camping is normal, it takes 0.5 secounds to reach your spawn. the xbox360 version should be as good as the first one if you liked it, nothngs changed.
            wow, that's crazy, I havent seen you on here in ages, just made a thread asking what you changed your username to, I assumed you did, and then I see you posting. Don't chicken out when the new Socom drops. You got PS3?

Comment

Call Of Duty 4 is the best shooter ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
                wow, that's crazy, I havent seen you on here in ages, just made a thread asking what you changed your username to, I assumed you did, and then I see you posting. Don't chicken out when the new Socom drops. You got PS3?
                Yeah, my psn is Rican911 if you want add me, on rainbow six I die like 15 times every match. GTA, Metal Gear, Enemy Territory: Quake Wars, Ressitance, Street Fighter, and Socom all good online games . I havent posted here for like a year. I got my PS3 just for Metal Gear, and Socom. I know, I pm'ed you back.
                Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-23-2008, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Undefeated View Post
                  Call Of Duty 4 is the best shooter ever made.
                  Ahhh sir here you are wrong. Socom I and II are the best shooters ever. Took more skill and a lot more teamwork. Game was balanced and dynamic.

The maps were great and had multiple ways and strategies to win each one with multiple styles and strategies being used, implemented and countered based on anticipation, early recognition and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                    Ahhh sir here you are wrong. Socom I and II are the best shooters ever. Took more skill and a lot more teamwork. Game was balanced and dynamic.

The maps were great and had multiple ways and strategies to win each one with multiple styles and strategies being used, implemented and countered based on anticipation, early recognition and experience.
                    I agree on that socom was freaken awsome I still get socom 2 sometimes and theres still people on there lol

Comment

Working...
                    X