No announcement yet.

Weight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weight...

Ok... Im like 11 stone now. I was about 9 and a half. 9 and a half was too thin. 11 stone I dont know... I feel tubby when I sit down... my body fat was about 11.6 a while back so it wasnt too bad. I might need a happy medium I dont know. I got told I just need to tone up

are you asking a question?

Comment

How tall are you and how old are you. I think you should get down to 10 stone or 10 and a half if your feeling chubby.

Comment

Im probaly nearer 5'9" now, and Im coming up to being 16. Im gonna find my ideal weight.

Comment

it said 68kg. So if I lost 2kg... But then.. Id still be a lil tubby probably. What should I do to tone? crunches and breathing exercies. I do have a weak core

Comment

Do a bit of running and jump rope to work off some excess fat and then do some bodyweight excercises and get some sit ups and crunches in. If you have a weak core don't push yourself to early, work yourself up from lower reps.

Comment

what kinda exercises should I do? I got some physiotherapist stuff. I think the excess will go if I cut back a bit. Really I just nead to strengthen my core

Comment

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/cor...M00047&slide=1

pretty basic but those are some good excercies that you could use to strengthen your core.

Comment

thanks man good k. Where in the uk do you live?

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt! View Post
                    thanks man good k. Where in the uk do you live?
                    cheers man. I'm in Greater Manchester btw.

Comment

Working...
                    X