No announcement yet.

street fight ko,s

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• street fight ko,s

i know know that someone just posted a realated thread but i was just wanting to hear sum funny stories when you have (i know we shouldnt be doing this) used you boxing skill in a street fight and ko,d sumone or at least really hurt them ,

hear goes but before i tell my story and everybody starts posting please dont talk **** about something u havnt done. cheers

ok, this was about 6 weeks back hell maybe hell maybe even 2 months i was at a house party and lets say i decieded to give my boxing diet a break i was wreched with the boos there had too be at least a litre of vodka in me the place was packed id say about 88 people in one 4 bedroom house and about 90% were female,s i thought id,e try my luck with one girl and i got lucky i was getting her to kiss with me all night and well al save you the details bout 20mins goes by wile i,m in the bathroom with her and then some guy boots the open now al be the first to say when some 6footer boots the doordown and you have your pants down you really dont wanna go fist to fist so.. a get up close the door and say goodbye . then the guy drags ,e out the damb toillet and says you realise your were in there with my gir i replied no she,s no man girl then from out of no wear he hits me with a hook cant remeber if it was right or left but it bust my mouth we went outside unwillingly he gets me to take it across the street in a front garden so he starts be throwing hooks from every angle he cought me with a couple good one,s i managed to catch him with beaty on the chin i think his legs went and when he knew he was in trouble he started showting hey man your drunk another time its over and went off everbody was telling me i won but personaly i thought he had got the better but he did **** himself when i cought him on the chin .so about 3 days later me and my boys were downtown hanging when i spot the little pric i told my m8,s what had happend a couple allredy new so i ran up to him and said i aint drunk now lets do it he was like hey dude not now some other time lathing and stuff trying to get out of but i was like no matter what you say we are still gonna fight so he tryed grabbing me in a head lock but i pushed him off then hit him with a right left right to the body he leand over and i hit him the hardest i have ever hit anybody bare knuckle right upercut he took a seat everbody watching were like this a liberty he,s out leave it and i was like no he wanted to beat my ass when am drunk i think he,s done worse so he got back up and tryed shaking my hand and saying its over so i shook his hand then stuck the head on him and hit him with a right hook then said now its over on the way home all my freinds were like damb i,m hitting the boxing gym tomorw for sure you were like a ****ing pro boxer with those punches i feel bad now but no body does me when i,m drunk and doesnt give me another fight when i,m sobber c,mon he asked for it.

Originally posted by Nate Dogg View Post
    i know know that someone just posted a realated thread but i was just wanting to hear sum funny stories when you have (i know we shouldnt be doing this) used you boxing skill in a street fight and ko,d sumone or at least really hurt them ,

hear goes but before i tell my story and everybody starts posting please dont talk **** about something u havnt done. cheers

ok, this was about 6 weeks back hell maybe hell maybe even 2 months i was at a house party and lets say i decieded to give my boxing diet a break i was wreched with the boos there had too be at least a litre of vodka in me the place was packed id say about 88 people in one 4 bedroom house and about 90% were female,s i thought id,e try my luck with one girl and i got lucky i was getting her to kiss with me all night and well al save you the details bout 20mins goes by wile i,m in the bathroom with her and then some guy boots the open now al be the first to say when some 6footer boots the doordown and you have your pants down you really dont wanna go fist to fist so.. a get up close the door and say goodbye . then the guy drags ,e out the damb toillet and says you realise your were in there with my gir i replied no she,s no man girl then from out of no wear he hits me with a hook cant remeber if it was right or left but it bust my mouth we went outside unwillingly he gets me to take it across the street in a front garden so he starts be throwing hooks from every angle he cought me with a couple good one,s i managed to catch him with beaty on the chin i think his legs went and when he knew he was in trouble he started showting hey man your drunk another time its over and went off everbody was telling me i won but personaly i thought he had got the better but he did **** himself when i cought him on the chin .so about 3 days later me and my boys were downtown hanging when i spot the little pric i told my m8,s what had happend a couple allredy new so i ran up to him and said i aint drunk now lets do it he was like hey dude not now some other time lathing and stuff trying to get out of but i was like no matter what you say we are still gonna fight so he tryed grabbing me in a head lock but i pushed him off then hit him with a right left right to the body he leand over and i hit him the hardest i have ever hit anybody bare knuckle right upercut he took a seat everbody watching were like this a liberty he,s out leave it and i was like no he wanted to beat my ass when am drunk i think he,s done worse so he got back up and tryed shaking my hand and saying its over so i shook his hand then stuck the head on him and hit him with a right hook then said now its over on the way home all my freinds were like damb i,m hitting the boxing gym tomorw for sure you were like a ****ing pro boxer with those punches i feel bad now but no body does me when i,m drunk and doesnt give me another fight when i,m sobber c,mon he asked for it.
    DAMN HIJACKED MY THREAD TO MAKE YOURSELF SOUND LIKE A BADASS. WOW
    GOT A KICK OUT OF YOUR STORY THOUGH

Comment

hwy man that wasnt my intention to hijack your thread lol i beleave i did say this thread was realated with yours sorry but c,mon you gotta love my story

Comment

nice story but ****inhell i thought i couldnt spell

Comment

man my spellin is ****ing discustingly bad lol

Comment

u kinda instigated the 2nd fight.. but kool story bro..

Comment

Working...
            X