Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sandwiches good enough for weight maintenance??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sandwiches good enough for weight maintenance??

I was just wondering, I know if you want to maintain weight, your supposed to eat balanced with carbs,protein and fat; so, would it be good to eat sandwiches throughout the day if you don't have time to cook rice or whatever?? atleast until dinner. 2 slices of whole grain bread with slices of deli sandwich meat along with lettuce and whatever vegetables, or even tuna sandwiches. Would I just add on bulk? or would I be able to maintain my weight??

Originally posted by warriorsingh84' View Post
    I was just wondering, I know if you want to maintain weight, your supposed to eat balanced with carbs,protein and fat; so, would it be good to eat sandwiches throughout the day if you don't have time to cook rice or whatever?? atleast until dinner. 2 slices of whole grain bread with slices of deli sandwich meat along with lettuce and whatever vegetables, or even tuna sandwiches. Would I just add on bulk? or would I be able to maintain my weight??
    depends on the amount, anyway pasta and oaths are far better carb sources than bread

Comment

Originally posted by warriorsingh84' View Post
      u sorta in same boat as me, havnt got enuff food in the fridge! ha ha

Comment

Working...
      X