No announcement yet.

my mental states been wrong need help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mental states been wrong need help

i duno whats been up with me latly i been eating alot my diets been offf im usally really good with this stuff but not latly i was wondering what u guys do when ur mental state is off
    and specific strategies please help

Hey Coty,
    I know what your going through, man. It happened to me when I was big into bodybuilding. I can tell you right now its this; your viewing your training as work. You slack off and don't do as well as you can because for some reason you told yourself it isn't worth it, or its too hard (today), or you just don't feel like it. The way I deal with this is simple; get on the internet or on ESPN classic and watch an old fight. You don't have to think anything while your watching it, just watch it and enjoy it. Then when its over, think about why you want to box in the first place. Get in shape, self defense, box amatuer, box pro, etc. When you get to that conclusion, your head should be pretty clear. You'll realise there's only one way to do it, and you'll have the right frame of mind for your training/diet.

Comment

thanks man
      that is true it is work and i gotta job to do

Comment

what he said is very true in this case i just watch a few hours of fights/documentary and all that boost you up alot!

Comment

Working...
        X