Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just want to post this link for you guys www.fighttraining.com

Comment

6 days from tournament and shoulder has flared...is a recurring problem I have had on and off for last 2 months...is pissing me off as affects everything I do...big question should I try and roll on it, which normally doesn't bother it too much, or just rest it...I really need to roll to sort some things out beofre weekend...I should stay away from gym, but am addicted to iron and hate being away from it!

Comment

I just got back from running, going to roll tommorow. Seldom, I know what you mean. I remember when I use to go to the gym 6 times a week.

Comment

Had a fifth of wild turkey, gonna go roll.

Comment

Hahaha...good to hydrate correctly

Comment

yea dont fool around with dehydration **** your **** up bad

Comment

I love gi training, i think its so much better then no gi.im so used to no gi though that i dont protect my neck.but all with time

Comment

Gi training is godd. I find I am way more technical with the Gi, when I take it off I use too much strength which isn't great for BJJ development.

SOmeone once told me you should train your first full year with the gi to gain the most technically...

Comment

I just got back from training. Did some wrestling, trying to get double underhooks. Then i rolled for a 10 minute match, with this guy named matt. The one thing i hate about just a grappling class, is when i know i can punch a guy a can't. I was rolling and i had his back. I nearly went to start hitting him, but i stoped myself.

Comment

HAhaha..can be frustrating huh!

Especially if he is just stalling and not doing anything from his guard or going turtle a lot, a good whack in the head would make him move around a lot more for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X