No announcement yet.

de'mato # system

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de'mato # system

wondering if anybody had any information on the nubering system cus used with tyson and others.

What do you mean number system? I've never heard of that?

Comment

the numbers are for different parts of the body/head. why would you need that anyways?

Comment

damn, when i went to catskills i saw those dummy things with the numbers. im going to check on my video at youtube to try and tell u what the numbers mean

Comment

Yeah, the numbers are what the poster above uses. He's the next welterweight champ with his vast amount of experience, his handspeed, thunderous jab, and "power in both hands". Basically hes the total package, especially in sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin'
            Yeah, the numbers are what the poster above uses. He's the next welterweight champ with his vast amount of experience, his handspeed, thunderous jab, and "power in both hands". Basically hes the total package, especially in sparring.

and what the **** r u doing. having black figures as your ****in avatar.ahahahaha get the **** outta here, whats the matter u dont have ne white role models in canada *****.ahahahaha, u embarress me get the **** outta the thread

Comment

i was just curious about it.

Comment

hows training going, myst? still gonna go pro?

you are elite.....

Comment

1 i think is left hook,5 is left hook to the body,7 is jab,3 i think is uppercut,2 is either right hook or straight right,6 is a right hook to the body,and 4 looks like a right uppercut or could be the straight right

Comment

oh yeah myst, hows meeting rooney going? remember all the **** you talked when you first got here? you suck at boxing, face it. you're nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X