No announcement yet.

quick question

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

for the past two days, ive been eating everything in sight - including some junk like pizza and chips and protein bars/shakes. if i work out 45min a day, will i just bulk up see that my body is used to HEALTHY eating? or will it turn to fat and hit me like an ugly stick?
    Last edited by Dylan; 08-21-2006, 07:49 PM.

if your main meals are the junk foods like havin them at dinner, lunch e.t.c they will have more of an effect on you thatn the protein bars and shakes but obviously don't take to much protein unless you tend to work hard a sweat off the excess stuff or else it turns to fat and builds up at the bottom of your gut and it doesnt look pretty mate. i hope that helped and made sense

Comment

In previous threads, you said you're 6'1'' and 145 lbs playing football. So maintaining weight isn't a problem since you don't box and you're really skinny for football, so you should be eating everything in sight

Even for a skinny position, example WR, you should still be heavy.

Comment

I dont agree with the everything in 'sight' cause you dont want all the junk. Keep eating healthy just eat more of it

Comment

Originally posted by jumpman_jones
          I dont agree with the everything in 'sight' cause you dont want all the junk. Keep eating healthy just eat more of it
          He's 145 lbs. and 6'1'' and playing football. So him gaining fat isn't a good possibility as long as he's lifting.

Comment

didnt he say in a previous post he didnt wanna lifT?

Comment

Not that I remember. If you find that, link it here because I'd remember if I read someone 145 lbs. palying football saying they didn't wanna lift

Comment

Nevermind my mistake he said with using weights, guess i read it wrong

Comment

I knew I wasn't going crazy

Comment

Okay NJ *winks* Your not foolin me

Comment

Working...
                    X