No announcement yet.

Creatine effects?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamroom View Post
    The kind I used isn't too bad. I use "Pre-Kaged", which has the creatine hcl. The maker uses some kind of fermenting process. It has caffeine and other stuff too. I drink it about 45 min before I train to give it time to settle down some.
    I would feel bloated for half the day, drove me nuts

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      How much did you take?

I am on 3grams / day.

Also heard it depends on how well you are able to dissolve it into water

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Dang. I'd avoid it then. It helps a little, but I don't think it's worth dealing with all that bloat. What part of the game are you looking to improve with creatine? And have you tried the creatine HCl?

Comment

Dang. I'd avoid it then. It helps a little, but I don't think it's worth dealing with all that bloat. What part of the game are you looking to improve with creatine? And have you tried the creatine HCl?
          Isn’t HCI version more expensive?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            HCL (creatine hydrochloride) is usually more expensive, but you also go through it much slower because as someone else mentioned you're taking smaller doses for the same effects. Some brands claim it results in less bloating. That's been my experience; I feel no bloating on HCL. I switched to HCL because creatine mono was giving me so much bloating and the ****s, but if mono works for you just use that.

Comment

The one I use is very pricey. This is my opinion, I use a pre workout drink called Pre-Kaged. It runs about $40. I started using it for weight training about 2 years ago. Since the covid hit I have cut my weights to zero, and upped my boxing training. I was in the habit. It really made me aggressive in the gym. I watched the time closely today between when I drink it and when I start training. It's longer than I thought. I drink it in the morning around 6:00am. I take my time (about 30 minutes) to drink the whole thing. I mix it with 20oz of water. By time I get dressed, get in the gym, and wrap my hands, about an hour goes by. And I've been to the bathroom about 3 times. They just came out with a "Pre-caged-Sport". That doesn't have any creatine but has alot of good stuff in it. I've yet to try it. Sorry to be so long winded. Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Soju View Post
                HCL (creatine hydrochloride) is usually more expensive, but you also go through it much slower because as someone else mentioned you're taking smaller doses for the same effects. Some brands claim it results in less bloating. That's been my experience; I feel no bloating on HCL. I switched to HCL because creatine mono was giving me so much bloating and the ****s, but if mono works for you just use that.
                That's been my experience too.

Comment

That's been my experience too.
                  Just got myself some, not too much more expensive than mono

Comment

Just got myself some, not too much more expensive than mono
                    It's worth it
                    abracada abracada likes this.

Comment

Working...