No announcement yet.

feet hurt like a mf when skipping rope

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
    Get a rubber mat. I use one even when I jump on wood floors. It makes a big difference.
    I tried on rubber mats earlier, and it does give you more of a boost.

Comment

Originally posted by smash_and_cash View Post
      whenever i jump rope for like 10 minutes the arches in my feet hurt very bad, usually i try to keep jumping when it happens but i always come to a point where my legs are shaking and every leg movement hurts. I cant even get to the point of feeling tired because my feet are already killing me before then

I always bounce on my toes so flat footed jumping cant be the problem, please help guys
      Do your feet ache right when u get out of bed or after you get up from sitting after a while?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Do your feet ache right when u get out of bed or after you get up from sitting after a while?
        Nah only when doing bouncy movements

Comment

Originally posted by smash_and_cash View Post
          Nah only when doing bouncy movements
          Well that eliminates Plantar Facisitis. I had to quit running and jump roping for a year to shake that off.

Comment

i have very flat feet tho maybe that might contribute to the problem

Comment

You'd better see the answer to your problem in a YouTube video. Runners know a lot of information about leg strength. you may have a sore periosteum

Comment

Try Ballet dancing, something Bruce Lee advocated, good luck with your boxing career

Comment

Working...
                X