No announcement yet.

My garage gym...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My garage gym...

Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 04-29-2020, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Back to front:

Sparbar, Slip bag, treadmill, heavy bag, Mexican Double ended bag, Speedbag, Cobra bag, Bob, and Stand alone bag.

I just got a new traditional double ended bag I have to set up, my old recently gave out after 12yrs!

Comment

Not to be picky but if you really want people to see it...rotate the pics so they can be properly viewed.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Not to be picky but if you really want people to see it...rotate the pics so they can be properly viewed.
          Bro, it took me forever to figure out how to even post the dang pics. If i were smart and computer saavy i would joined the Air Force and not the Marines lol

Comment

Solid set up, man. How do you like it?

Comment

Originally posted by a.rihn View Post
              Solid set up, man. How do you like it?
              Its great man, i bought a new home b4 this Covid BS and its kept us sane. Wanted a home with a deep garage so i could do something like this. My home is in the hills so my boys have been getting great roadwork as well.

Comment

Yeah, my workouts are one thing that really helps keeps me in balance physically of course but also emotionally. I feel much more stable when I'm exercising consistently. The adjustment to lockdown was bumpy, but I've got a pretty good rhythm now. But I sure do miss the range of equipment at the gym!

Comment

Sweet home set up. I’m slightly envious. How’s the stand up compare to an actual hanging heavy bag. I’ve never tried one like that

Comment

:Looking at pics sideways:

Niiiice. I miss having a double end bag. Those things are just fun. My current boxing "gym" consists of a reflex ball lol that I bought during this quarantine. I need to get a place with a garage again apparently.

Comment

Working...
                    X