No announcement yet.

boxing at school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boxing at school?

do any of u guys have a boxing program at your school?

Originally posted by JD055
    do any of u guys have a boxing program at your school?
    nope sure dont

Comment

LOL I wish.My school is broke as hell.So far I have not been able to find a Highschool in Chicago that sponsors a boxing program or something.

Comment

Schools don't sponsor boxing programs IMO because too many parents would go against it. Plus, it would start too many problems in school with kids fighting in the halls because they're learning to fight.

Kid comes from after school arts program:

"Hi mom, look what I learned to draw today, its a sketch."

Boxing:

"Hi mom, I learned to throw a left hook to someone's temple, wanna see?"

Get the point?

Comment

There was an article in the paper about this town ( england ) and yobs were causing alot of problems etc, but this ex boxer said hed make a deal with them, that hed give them boxing lessons if they stopped, and it worked. Its all charity funded, crime has dropped 80%, they even went in front of the town forum to apologise.

Comment

thats oldschool, a boxing program for school? there hasnt been those around for mucho anos already, or that i know of...like said earlier too many parents would go against it and imagine having that and then going to ur classes all jacked up

Comment

Working...
            X