Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My student Paid For the March And April Camp, Shout out to HIm. Season 2, I'll Be Debuting what It looks Like when Im training Guys. Alot of the guys in my Gym been coming to me for Training. Its different talking to me online because in person I really dont get disrespected I get alot of respect and I show it back like a Real Man. So I'll Be Showing that Season 2. If you just surfing and not posting and you watch my show , stay tuned for that. I was Training twice a day For March and April so I ended up with alot of footage. Stay Tuned for Season 2. "Spring Camp 2" is already Done. Next Camp will make 4 months in the Gyms This Year. My show when you watch Each Episode shows what it looks like when a fighter is in the Gym Year Round. Theres a Big Speed Difference in Summer Camp to Winter Camp 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
      My student Paid For the March And April Camp, Shout out to HIm. Season 2, I'll Be Debuting what It looks Like when Im training Guys. Alot of the guys in my Gym been coming to me for Training. Its different talking to me online because in person I really dont get disrespected I get alot of respect and I show it back like a Real Man. So I'll Be Showing that Season 2. If you just surfing and not posting and you watch my show , stay tuned for that. I was Training twice a day For March and April so I ended up with alot of footage. Stay Tuned for Season 2. "Spring Camp 2" is already Done. Next Camp will make 4 months in the Gyms This Year. My show when you watch Each Episode shows what it looks like when a fighter is in the Gym Year Round. Theres a Big Speed Difference in Summer Camp to Winter Camp 2!
      Where from in Brooklyn, I grew up there.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
        So a year and a half in, how many sanctioned bouts have you had? ..........Rockin'
        Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post

I'm curious about that as well.
        Y'all gonna donate?
        Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
        Unfortunately Not ONE. Im not a privileged Kid, Im from the Brooklym just Like Tyson and Zab but I don't got no Cus D Amato or Yoel Judah. You Think Zab Mike And Floyd Put themselves in the GAme? NO Their Parents Did. I don't have that sort of support so Im more like a Pacquaio. Boxing is expensive....A Year and a Half in, Have you Donated to the CASH APP? Probably not, where does that money Come from? Im not Floyd Mayweather or a Rich Guy. I need Donations to participate in these Tournaments. Its not 25.00 I need Cups, Trunks, Renew USA Boxing License, then to Pay for the Tournament. If You wanna see Fights Donate to the CASH APP. All I do with my money is pay bills and give it to the Boxing Gym.

Whats In My Control Is the Show, My Camp, And My Skills. I go back into Camp if I can come up with the money in August. We did Camp In March and April(12 new 2021 videos) "SOME" Footage is up On the YOUTUBE, I saved the rest of the Footage for Season 2 of my Series.

I will say this, Im not on what your favorite fighters is on. Im training Like this Off one Meal a Day. Summer Camp, I'll be able to get better Sparring. So Look Out for that. My thing is, who does all this and don't wanna fight, of course I wanna fight. Donate to the CASH APP take a Risk. You'll be surprised how I carry it through. If not, well no harm in that **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Y'all gonna donate?

I'll match anything Siablo puts in!

Comment

I'll match anything Siablo puts in!
            I'm broke plus I am not giving my hard to work developing-nation dollar to a developed nation dweller. He needs to go it. Money is easy to make up there.

Comment

I'm broke plus I am not giving my hard to work developing-nation dollar to a developed nation dweller. He needs to go it. Money is easy to make up there.
              We can always pimp out Anorak. He usually makes 5 bucks a week selling his bum.

Comment

All that lad knows is boxing and h0m0***uality.

Comment

!! Anorak
                  Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

All that lad knows is boxing and h0m0***uality.
                    He loves a nice thumb in the bung monster

Comment

Working...
                    X