Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saintsFPS I respect that, thank you for watching. I have two mitt men. Maybe you'll like one over the other. Check out my Summer Camp with the 6 footer

Hes a very athletic Martial Artist that spars all the Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
      I'm Amatuer by default, I have to get 5 fights done to turn Pro in my state. So that's the mission. I have to raise the money to participate in a Tournament.
      Honestly you look good with your movements and stuff. Fights however are different. I guess we'll see if you've got the grit to hang in there. Talking is one thing, fighting is a whole other animal. Still, good luck...…...Rockin'

Comment

If I Get the Fights, I'm going to post them, so stay tuned. I appreciate the constructive Criticism, and I agree with the being more vicious part. I've upped my combination punching.

I'll be Sparring in August, I'm looking for guys with fights to spar. Stay Tuned, I'm gonna come back and post.

I've got "Pretty Vicious: Spring Camp"Episode 3 and I'll have some sparring clips in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobnweave View Post
          If I Get the Fights, I'm going to post them, so stay tuned. I appreciate the constructive Criticism, and I agree with the being more vicious part. I've upped my combination punching.

I'll be Sparring in August, I'm looking for guys with fights to spar. Stay Tuned, I'm gonna come back and post.

I've got "Pretty Vicious: Spring Camp"Episode 3 and I'll have some sparring clips in there.
          The smartest thing to do when getting viscous is to build a defense that will leave you in the pocket, rolling their shots and returning fire. You will find their sweet spot where their offense will just go, where they will fire something. Learn to be comfortable there and things will improve...…..Rockin'

Comment

If you are training to fight like Zab than you will be following greatness. The aggressive game is exciting, but let me tell you from experience, that **** hurts and funk can it be tiring. I was in incredible shape, at the time and pushed the match up for every second of a round.

Be careful if upping your aggression. While you may be in range to hit, just remember, you are all the same in range to be hit.

I would just stick with what you are doing. You look good but we have yet to see you in a fight/bout. I believe that your trainer could be Zab, you do look a lot like him in your boxing.

And with the pressure, it's hard to accomplish. Stick with good boxing, especially if you're going pro one day. You could maybe increase your pressure just a bit each fight..……….Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 07-09-2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              The smartest thing to do when getting viscous is to build a defense that will leave you in the pocket, rolling their shots and returning fire. You will find their sweet spot where their offense will just go, where they will fire something. Learn to be comfortable there and things will improve...…..Rockin'

I appreciate this advice alot. I like to go to the body and work a double jab. I knocked one guy out with a double jab followed by a left to the body. I was surprised. In my experience I've made guys have all sorts of reactions to body shots....from coughing to gasping for air and backing up.

My comfort levels is what I'm working on. I've learned little tricks from guys in the gym about when to breathe, what times to just chill and take a breath or two while the round is going on.

Hey I dropped Episode 3.

All I need is 5 Amatuer fights in Florida to turn Pro. So that's the Goal

Episode 3 "Pretty Vicious:Spring Camp"
              https://youtu.be/RqjP7DdRPAs

Comment

https://twitter.com/NileMars/status/...887293955?s=20

Check Out Episode 4 Season Finale "Winter Camp 2"

Alot of New Footage From the Camp we did 2021 March and April, Spring Camp 2. I shared Some Raw footage.

So after you check out the Season Finale, you could se what Im looking lIke Right Now. Donate to the Cause on the Cash app https://cash.app/$nilehyppolitemars

The donations Are going to Boxing as far as Cups, Boxing Gloves, Head Gear, Handwraps, Mouthguards, Boxing Shoes, and Equiptment for Myself and Potential Sparring Partners.

Comment

So a year and a half in, how many sanctioned bouts have you had? ..........Rockin'
                  siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    So a year and a half in, how many sanctioned bouts have you had? ..........Rockin'
                    I'm curious about that as well.
                    siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

Unfortunately Not ONE. Im not a privileged Kid, Im from the Brooklym just Like Tyson and Zab but I don't got no Cus D Amato or Yoel Judah. You Think Zab Mike And Floyd Put themselves in the GAme? NO Their Parents Did. I don't have that sort of support so Im more like a Pacquaio. Boxing is expensive....A Year and a Half in, Have you Donated to the CASH APP? Probably not, where does that money Come from? Im not Floyd Mayweather or a Rich Guy. I need Donations to participate in these Tournaments. Its not 25.00 I need Cups, Trunks, Renew USA Boxing License, then to Pay for the Tournament. If You wanna see Fights Donate to the CASH APP. All I do with my money is pay bills and give it to the Boxing Gym.

Whats In My Control Is the Show, My Camp, And My Skills. I go back into Camp if I can come up with the money in August. We did Camp In March and April(12 new 2021 videos) "SOME" Footage is up On the YOUTUBE, I saved the rest of the Footage for Season 2 of my Series.

I will say this, Im not on what your favorite fighters is on. Im training Like this Off one Meal a Day. Summer Camp, I'll be able to get better Sparring. So Look Out for that. My thing is, who does all this and don't wanna fight, of course I wanna fight. Donate to the CASH APP take a Risk. You'll be surprised how I carry it through. If not, well no harm in that **** it.
                      Last edited by Bobnweave; 07-13-2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X