Rate my Punching Power!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate my Punching Power!!

https://youtu.be/lu59Hi16fnE

So I've never had a fight before and as a heavyweight I've always wondered where I may stack up with people. I'm not focusing on technique in the video, only power!!

The power will come with proper technique. Back to basics bruh.

Comment

you throw like george foreman.

Comment

Yeah maybe I'll upload another video later. This one wasn't me using proper technique

Comment

Soft punches

Comment

Originally posted by Heavybag J View Post
            Yeah maybe I'll upload another video later. This one wasn't me using proper technique
            Technique should be first always, doesn't matter if you're just throwing for power you should still be throwing with correct technique or the power isn't there + you're going to build bad habits. Looks like you're pushing the bag more then hitting it with alot of your punches but to be kinda fair it looks like you've had a decent session beforehand.

Don't be worried about how hard you hit for now just get the basics down and the power will follow.

Keep it up.
            Last edited by NChristo-; 12-09-2019, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outboxxed View Post
              Soft punches

To be honest I do think that pretty often. If I understand myself to be weak then there is room to grow stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo- View Post
                Technique should be first always, doesn't matter if you're just throwing for power you should still be throwing with correct technique or the power isn't there + you're going to build bad habits. Looks like you're pushing the bag more then hitting it with alot of your punches but to be kinda fair it looks like you've had a decent session beforehand.

Don't be worried about how hard you hit for now just get the basics down and the power will follow.

Keep it up.
                Thanks I appreciate it! I would like to say though that I have trained and know many basics such as proper punching technique. I'm nowhere near a perfect boxer. Every once in a while I just like to punch like Forman and let my hands do what they were meant to.

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  you throw like george foreman.
                  Much love!!

Comment

Originally posted by NChristo- View Post

Keep it up.
                    This one here Heavybag...

The stage you're in, it does not matter how strong you hit, you have to focus on connecting, that's your goal. Perfect simple combinations to make sure at least 1 of 4 punches land. This will help you use proper timing, technique and you will learn how to throw a good punch

Comment

Working...
                    X