• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CodeBreaker View Post
    Damn, i don't get the reference
    He was ready to go like Amir Khan

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      Hey... If boxing is just a hobby for you, don't do it.

Nice sparring clip bro.
      Why not? lol

Comment

Why not? lol
        You have to mentally be all in it. You don't want to do just enough to get hurt. (Meaning, what happens when you get in there with someone who's taking it seriously).

Comment

Lol quit bullying that little guy and pushing down on his head jeez

Comment

You have to mentally be all in it. You don't want to do just enough to get hurt. (Meaning, what happens when you get in there with someone who's taking it seriously).
            I love boxing. It's my favorite sport. I want to learn how to hold my ground when I get into situations that I need to defend myself. What "mentally be all in" should it be?

I spar because I want to test my skills with a little competitiveness. So you mean I should stop because I ain't going amateur/pro anyway?

Comment

I love boxing. It's my favorite sport. I want to learn how to hold my ground when I get into situations that I need to defend myself. What "mentally be all in" should it be?

I spar because I want to test my skills with a little competitiveness. So you mean I should stop because I ain't going amateur/pro anyway?
              No.

Don't ever say out loud that Boxing is just a hobby to you. Don't even say it in your mind.

And yes, if you're sparring you need to be thinking about competing. You live one time. Make it count. Separate yourself from the rest of the people that you know. Become something that they are not. It will change your life forever, I promise you.

Get to work and good luck.

Comment

No.

Don't ever say out loud that Boxing is just a hobby to you. Don't even say it in your mind.

And yes, if you're sparring you need to be thinking about competing. You live one time. Make it count. Separate yourself from the rest of the people that you know. Become something that they are not. It will change your life forever, I promise you.

Get to work and good luck.
                Appreciate it man, got it.

Comment

You are well-build!

Comment

how long the guy you sparring been training for? Cause that Philly shell stance ain't working for him.

Comment

Good work, you are doing well. When you are over powering a guy like this, maybe try letting him come to you and work on your defense and movement a bit. He might not spar you again if you keep on whacking him like that

Comment

Working...
                      X