How do you teach the 1-2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    This is more effective;

LOLOLOLOLOL. I mean, well shoot, yeah. That seems pretty damn effective.

Comment

I'll ask my coach why he teaches it like that. I've never even questioned it, so now even I'm curious as to why there's a difference in teachings for something so basic... Interestinggg. I'll let you know what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by cv808 View Post
        I'll ask my coach why he teaches it like that. I've never even questioned it, so now even I'm curious as to why there's a difference in teachings for something so basic... Interestinggg. I'll let you know what he says.
        Keep us informed pal.

Comment

Both methods are acceptable. I've seen some trainers use one way and some the other. Also seen trainers use both in the same mitt session.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
            Keep us informed pal.
            I asked... I didn't get a really good answer LOL.

Basically said that's how it should be taught. That was the nice version. The real version ended with, "Tell them come train with me if they think they know better." LOL. Typical coach.

He didn't really explain, honestly, I think it's just how he was taught. I'll ask again when he's actually paying attention to me, he thought it was a stupid question to be honest, like why would I even ask it.

Comment

Working...
            X