Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever just feel slow and weak

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Either you are overtraining, or overpartying.....

Comment

Originally posted by Souza2012
      man i felt like this today, and i had to spar. I felt like pure ****, weak, slow, not thinking. Just wasnt all there. Been fighting with my girl, didnt eat anything all day, got fired from my job, just a lot on my mind.
      *** man i sounds like u need at least a week off or so just to get ur mind bak into it sometimes having time off is da best thing 4 u, and use da time 2 rest not 2 go out n party

Comment

Originally posted by mini_tyson
        *** man i sounds like u need at least a week off or so just to get ur mind bak into it sometimes having time off is da best thing 4 u, and use da time 2 rest not 2 go out n party
        I got a fight coming up I cant take a week off. Im doing aight though my minds back in the game. I was sparring yesterday wit a profesional and did pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatton Hitman
          yea m8 u gota ease up on the "****-**** moan-moan"
          *** that,lol

Comment

Originally posted by Souza2012
            I got a fight coming up I cant take a week off. Im doing aight though my minds back in the game. I was sparring yesterday wit a profesional and did pretty good.
            ok thats good to hear anyway train hard and good luck in ur fight.

Comment

I feel slow and weak right now because yesterday I was rock climbing in the morning then had a football tournament in the evening which we won.

So im dead at the moment

Comment

i like to read this when im feeling down.

Comment

thats a great poem

Comment

Working...
                  X