Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoulder pain from bag work ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been five years since you posted about your shoulder pain from bag work! I hope you've been able to find some relief and continue pursuing your fitness goals since then. If you're still experiencing that dull ache, it might be worth revisiting your workout routine and considering any adjustments or modifications that could help alleviate the discomfort.

Comment

Originally posted by CiganoBoxer View Post
      Hello guys , anyone get like a dull ache inside the shoulder after continued day in day out heavy bag work ?
      Recently had pilled on a a couple of stone so got back In to my running/cadio and bag work ,I usually jump on the heavy bag 3 times a week for 4 rounds after I've ran a 5 miler on a treadmill,im running 5 days a week weight down by near 3 st since Christmas ,so more than happy , just been suffering lately with this poxy dull ache in my shoulder cap...its more annoying than painful ....im 45 so no spring chicken , but never had this type of ache before even
      You might be prone to a shoulder tear. If it lingers get it checked out. You could have a mild tear in your shoulder now. How has your mobility in the shoulder been affected? A MRI may be needed. Do you have good insurance?

Dr. Z

Comment

I've been through something similar with shoulder pains, which started after I pushed myself too hard during workouts, thinking it was just regular soreness. I kept ignoring it, thinking it would go away on its own, but one day, I couldn't lift my arm without feeling a sharp pain. That's when I realized I couldn't ignore it anymore.

I decided to seek help and went to Revitalize Physiotherapy in Surrey. There, I met Sukhjit Gill, a registered physiotherapist who specializes in manual therapy. Sukhjit really took the time to understand my issue and started me on a treatment plan that included manual therapy and specific exercises to strengthen my shoulder. It wasn't an instant fix, but gradually, the dull ache started to diminish, and I regained my full range of motion.​
        Last edited by Dempsey-Roll; 03-19-2024, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X