No announcement yet.

Snickers, what’s happening to boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snickers, what’s happening to boxers?

Eating snickers and sh|t just before fighting is now seen as cool and acceptable.

Wtf is happening in the boxing scene.

I just bought a box myself.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      I just bought a box myself.
      Just before a fight be sure to eat a few as that apparently helps with speed and strength !

Comment

I am more concerned--or, rather, pissed off--by the trend of heavyweight boxers showing up on fight night looking not just "soft" but either clinically obese--Andy Ruiz Jr., Nathan Gorman, Jarrell Miller--or very nearly so--Tyson Fury, Tom Schwarz, Luis Ortiz, Dominic Breazeale, etc. It blows my mind that professional athletes whose careers depend upon their physical condition do not make it a priority to show up in tip-top shape.

Comment

There has always been some blubbery guys in the heavyweight division in each era nothing knew at all..

Comment

It doesn’t matter because the rules are that they can weigh whatever they want. If they are ranked of course they have experience and some wins. I say let them fight but yes probably not the best image of a healthy physique and also could have a negative effect on physical performance. End conclusion is that these types of guys can be successful in this devision to a degree. They don’t seem to last though

Comment

I'm actually craving a Snickers now lol

Comment

Half the guys at my gym have now started eating snickers instead of protein bars

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                  Half the guys at my gym have now started eating snickers instead of protein bars
                  That’s why 70% of the population is clinically obese

Comment

Them being fat doesnt mean theyre not well conditioned/fit or dont train hard, it just means they have a poor diet/eat too much which isnt a big deal at heavyweight, there is really no advantage to being shredded at heavyweight.

Comment

Working...
                    X