No announcement yet.

Pecks And Abs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pecks And Abs

Alrighty then. I have 7 weeks for this, a good diet may be preferably good aswelll as i eat too much junk at the moment. Im not fat or anything and quite built but 7 weeks starting from today I need to work on my abs and pecks. So how can i do it? Will i be able to get good abs and pecks in 7 weeks with a good diet and routine? If so can anyone give me any ideas what to do without any equipment to get these good in 7 weeks if i do it everyday or something.
    Thanks.

Why just the Pec and Abs? Are you going to the beach to show off muscle? If yes, you forgot the Biceps

Do a simple routine with all compounds and eat healthy foods. And work all the muscles, not just the pretty ones.

Comment

I forgot to mention. My arms are already really built. I just need to know what to do for abs and pecks.

Comment

hahahah just do something like this

incline db bench press
        flat bb bench press
        weighted dips

hanging leg raises
        superset with floor crunches or situps
        weighted stiups

Comment

Originally posted by NJFighter91
          Why just the Pec and Abs? Are you going to the beach to show off muscle? If yes, you forgot the Biceps

Do a simple routine with all compounds and eat healthy foods. And work all the muscles, not just the pretty ones.
          Naah, he's got a date... with a mirror!

Comment

if i read correctly u said without equipment, so just do different variations of push-ups , sit-ups, and crunches. try and work your way up to 300 pushs-ups, 300 cruches, and 400 sit-ups a day . if u can do this , youll be A-ok. peace and let me know how it works out for u.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. V
              if i read correctly u said without equipment, so just do different variations of push-ups , sit-ups, and crunches. try and work your way up to 300 pushs-ups, 300 cruches, and 400 sit-ups a day . if u can do this , youll be A-ok. peace and let me know how it works out for u.
              Please, somebody tell me that I'm not the only one who can't do 300 push-ups, 300 crunches, AND 400 sit-ups a day...

Comment

Originally posted by Trick
                Please, somebody tell me that I'm not the only one who can't do 300 push-ups, 300 crunches, AND 400 sit-ups a day...
                who can? thats why u have to work your way up. it takes time but not years. start slow then work your way. youll be surprised at what the body is capable of when u actually try.

ps. remember: no pain no gain. nuff said.

Comment

Ill start by doing 100 each a day for 2 weeks then another 100 etc. etc. thanks.. and punchdrunk... shh.

Comment

Oh, I'm sure you can take a little teasing?

Comment

Working...
                    X