No announcement yet.

Knuckle squeak problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knuckle squeak problem

Hello everyone, I am 17 years old amateur boxer. Boxing in my country on amateur competitions. Now I have problem I think that's slowing me and that can not let me train as well.

My primary right hand, middle finger knuckle squeak, and it's painfully when I throw punches and train on bag or pads.This is second time that I have this problem.

Can you tell me how to heal this and how to recover from this, also if you had similarly situation can you give me some example do and don't with this problem and what's .the best way to prevent this problem coming again in future

Greetings.

Originally posted by FarisMecinovic View Post
    Hello everyone, I am 17 years old amateur boxer. Boxing in my country on amateur competitions. Now I have problem I think that's slowing me and that can not let me train as well.

My primary right hand, middle finger knuckle squeak, and it's painfully when I throw punches and train on bag or pads.This is second time that I have this problem.

Can you tell me how to heal this and how to recover from this, also if you had similarly situation can you give me some example do and don't with this problem and what's .the best way to prevent this problem coming again in future

Greetings.
    More detail.

What squeak? A sound? Ligament? Tendon? What’s the injury?

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      More detail.

That's what I was going to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
        More detail.

I don't know exactly, I just hear some squeak on movement around that knuckle. I did X-Ray with that hand, nothing is broken. Don't know which of that is problem.

Comment

Originally posted by FarisMecinovic View Post
          I don't know exactly, I just hear some squeak on movement around that knuckle. I did X-Ray with that hand, nothing is broken. Don't know which of that is problem.
          Did you ever figure it out?

Comment

Working...
          X