No announcement yet.

Intermittent fasting lost me 30lbs and got me in good shape

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent fasting lost me 30lbs and got me in good shape

A lot of you might remember how i was a fat ass with ***** ****. Sadly i can't find a picture from before as they were all on my old phone but many on here have seen

Well I finally took the gym seriously and over the past 4 months have been in a slight calorie defecit of 1800 calories, and only eating between 5pm-10pm, no other calories outside of that.

Also gym 6 days per week, lifting weights for 45 minutes.

Results so far (i think i'm only a few months away from my goal physique now)

Originally posted by earl-hickey View Post
    A lot of you might remember how i was a fat ass with ***** ****. Sadly i can't find a picture from before as they were all on my old phone but many on here have seen

Well I finally took the gym seriously and over the past 4 months have been in a slight calorie defecit of 1800 calories, and only eating between 5pm-10pm, no other calories outside of that.

Also gym 6 days per week, lifting weights for 45 minutes.

Results so far (i think i'm only a few months away from my goal physique now)

How much do you weigh?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      How much do you weigh?
      That is 189lbs I was 218 when i started

I will cut down to 180 and then do a real slow lean bulk from there

Comment

That is 189lbs I was 218 when i started

I will cut down to 180 and then do a real slow lean bulk from there
        Good job bro

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Good job bro
          Thanks, honestly i put it down to fasting, it takes a couple of days to get used to it but once you are its cruise control

Comment

Congrats!! That's truly amazing progress.
            I've been considering fasting, not for weight loss, because of what it's supposed to do for your immune system and overall health. I end up feeling weak if I don't eat regularly so I'm not sure how to go about it. I might need to get my bodyfat up a little bit before trying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Congrats!! That's truly amazing progress.
              I've been considering fasting, not for weight loss, because of what it's supposed to do for your immune system and overall health. I end up feeling weak if I don't eat regularly so I'm not sure how to go about it. I might need to get my bodyfat up a little bit before trying it.
              bro

i do it on a regular basis, you feel weak coz your leaving sugar out, if you just tough it out for the first 2 weeks or so it gets better,,

i am slim but had a tiny bit of a belly but since i started fasting for the past 6 weeks with no exercises i have lost the fat on my belly......

Comment

Originally posted by shahida TKO View Post
                bro

i do it on a regular basis, you feel weak coz your leaving sugar out, if you just tough it out for the first 2 weeks or so it gets better,,

i am slim but had a tiny bit of a belly but since i started fasting for the past 6 weeks with no exercises i have lost the fat on my belly......
                It's not that. I don't get much sugar in my diet at all. I eat really healthy.

Comment

Thanks, honestly i put it down to fasting, it takes a couple of days to get used to it but once you are its cruise control
                  Did you get mentally tired in day? Thinking of this myself.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
                    Did you get mentally tired in day? Thinking of this myself.
                    No

First 2-3 days are tough buy you can have zero calorie energy drink of you want which does help.

After that I started to always be getting hungry by 4 and then by the time I ate I really enjoyed it

You dont get the post lunch crash either.

Comment

Working...
                    X