No announcement yet.

Any of you fighters use CBD?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you fighters use CBD?

Ive been reading some interesting things about CBD. Most interestingly is some claim that CBD prevents concussions and TBI's up to 75%, which to me is astonishing if true. Most of the articles Ive read are (American) Football related but can easily relate to combat sports.

So here are a few questions:

How is CBD for aches and pain?

Do you use it before & after competition (sparring, events, etc.)?

If you used it before competing, did the strikes to the head feel the same?

& did it affect your overall performance?

Did some reading after you posted this and saw that it may help treat the symptoms of concussions. The theory that it may act as a neuroprotector to PREVENT concussions seems pretty flimsy to me. The idea that it may help sufferers looks to be solid though.

Comment

I like smoking a bowl of half CBD half normal pot after tough workouts. It's pretty relaxing and soothing on the body.

Comment

CBD by istelf is also relaxing on the body. StarseedBotanicals is probably the best place I've ordered it from. I've been hungover and smoked CBD before and it definitely helped with the hangover. So it has some medicicinal benefit for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          CBD by istelf is also relaxing on the body. StarseedBotanicals is probably the best place I've ordered it from. I've been hungover and smoked CBD before and it definitely helped with the hangover. So it has some medicicinal benefit for sure
          Checking out their website. It's kind of a mess and I'd probably never give it a second look... but you say they're legit?
          Is there any legal issue ordering this in the states? They kinda dance around the subject without making any absolute statements. I've ordered a lot of overseas pharma with no issue but never from a domestic place like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Checking out their website. It's kind of a mess and I'd probably never give it a second look... but you say they're legit?
            Is there any legal issue ordering this in the states? They kinda dance around the subject without making any absolute statements. I've ordered a lot of overseas pharma with no issue but never from a domestic place like this.
            Yeah their product is probably the highest quality I've had for CBD. The Shiva's Suver Haze strain is probably the best I've had.
            Their website is a bit weird to navigate, then they do this weird payment thing where they email you an invoice after.
            From everything I've seen it's totally legal to order. I've ordered twice from them and a few times from other places and have never had any issues. Apparently if the THC content is less than 0.3% it's no considered marijuana or something.

Comment

Yeah their product is probably the highest quality I've had for CBD. The Shiva's Suver Haze strain is probably the best I've had.
              Their website is a bit weird to navigate, then they do this weird payment thing where they email you an invoice after.
              From everything I've seen it's totally legal to order. I've ordered twice from them and a few times from other places and have never had any issues. Apparently if the THC content is less than 0.3% it's no considered marijuana or something.
              Thx. Went ahead and placed an order with them.

Comment

Thx. Went ahead and placed an order with them.
                Nice! What kind did you get?

Comment

Nice! What kind did you get?
                  Going to start out with the concentrated oil and some of the tea/smoke blend. If those work out, I'll try some of the others.

My girl has a chronic nerve disease (nerves were damaged and grew back incorrectly) from an accident a few years ago and the stuff the doc has her on is just too toxic to be living on forever. She had a med marijuana card but being high all the time wasn't working out either. Going to see if the CBD helps.

I have a chronic neck issue that comes and goes and it's been wicked lately so I'll give it a go as well because I'm finding myself drinking a bit more than I like to get the neck tension to ease up.

Comment

I have a chronic neck issue that comes and goes and it's been wicked lately so I'll give it a go as well because I'm finding myself drinking a bit more than I like to get the neck tension to ease up.
                    You used to fight, didn't you? Let me guess here.... with this wicked pain you notice a pain as well right between your shoulder blades, like somebody is just jamming their finger in to that spot. And drinking is the last thing that you need. Muscle relaxers will take care of your pain...….Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 10-25-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X