No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abracada View Post
    That’s bloody fast! Good video, on weekend I may calculate the speed of it, I think it isn’t too far away from Amir Khan but he can maintain that speed over 10 rounds.
    I hope you are joking

Comment

Originally posted by Yeahbuddy View Post
      I hope you are joking
      If you can throw combos faster please upload your video?

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
        How can i measure my punches speed, is there a software that can tell by the recording a video.
        I don't know the answer to that but I do know how to make you faster...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I don't know the answer to that but I do know how to make you faster...…...Rockin'
          If he gets any faster he will be tearing a hole in the time space continuum

Comment

If he gets any faster he will be tearing a hole in the time space continuum
            I know that I could make him faster...…….Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 08-17-2018, 03:41 AM.

Comment

To the guy in the video: So in your boxing they don't need to make a fist when they strike? And your chin is so high that you look like a pumpkin setting a top a fence pole on devils night just begging to get knocked off. You were fairly quick about it though. Atleast you posted it up…...Rockin'

Comment

Taha have you been doing any more boxing?

Comment

Make a video of the punch, open with something like VLC editor and you can count exactly how long it took in Milliseconds to throw and land the punch then use basic math to convert to MPH

I think that I calculated that he throws his shots between 1.2 and 1.6 million mph. I could be wrong though, probably closer to 800,000 mph......Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I know that I could make him faster...…….Rockin'
                    I recant that statement, that dude just throws ******ed fast......Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-18-2018, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Rockin, that's shadow boxing. I usually fight in a defensive stance as you can see in the thread by the title "My First Sparring".

Comment

Working...
                      X