No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    That's right Julia everyone knows there's an equal distribution of sand in every country, no 1 race is more sandy than another, except white males, they truly have sand in their vaginas over interracial relationships and cokk size

Hey why'd you stop posting those deep threads in the lounge? You used to pump out a real thinker every day or two!

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Taha is from Pakistan and you made a joke about him hiding in the sand. Don't play dumb, Rockin.
      Booom! Another W

Comment

Hey why'd you stop posting those deep threads in the lounge? You used to pump out a real thinker every day or two!
        Taha won the POTY poll!

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Booom! Another W
          Yeah I exposed Rockin's racism there. He tried to hide it but I was too smart for him.

Comment

Yeah I exposed Rockin's racism there. He tried to hide it but I was too smart for him.
            If anything, you exposed a stereotype about Pakistani climate. It says nothing about the Pakistani people, nor does it show how "being sandy" is somehow inferior.

Comment

You're so idiotic in your thinking. I have been 'exposed' by some guy dressing up like a girl. LMFO!!! That's a big L for the slobbering cross dresser. Go fock yourself..…..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                You're so idiotic in your thinking. I have been 'exposed' by some guy dressing up like a girl. LMFO!!! That's a big L for the slobbering cross dresser. Go fock yourself..…..Rockin'

I can tell by your anger and defensiveness that you know darn well you have lost this debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                  How are you? You got any fight vids on YouTube of you in your prime?

Comment

I can tell by your anger and defensiveness that you know darn well you have lost this debate.
                    I am still LMFAO at your BS, whatever...…..Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
                      How are you? You got any fight vids on YouTube of you in your prime?
                      Yeah, there is tons of stuff on you tube. But you'll have to find it yourself...…..Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X