No announcement yet.

Punch Speed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
    I am 25 and my one of the best is Muhammad Ali.
    Ali is great. Being 25 is great. Get outside and mess with fine Pakistani wimmin. I knew one pretty Pakistani American girl, I liked her, she didn’t like me so much. We never dated.. I promised to learn Urdu to impress her parents she laughed.. I’m jewish, they’d never accept me. I heard she married her cousin, or second cousin.

Besides Ali, who else do you think is a great boxer?
    Is boxing popular in Pakistan?

Comment

• Floyd, Manny, Sugar Ray, Amir Khan. It's quite popular Amir Khan has introduced boxing League in Pakistan that will take place in October.

Comment

Floyd, Manny, Sugar Ray, Amir Khan. It's quite popular Amir Khan has introduced boxing League in Pakistan that will take place in October.
        Can you get into that?

Comment

• I will try next year was out of city when they took audition and ofcourse with this weight there is noway i will be selected.

Comment

• I predict taha Will be a champion in the pakistan boxing league Within two years. Keep up the hard work bro.practise practice and more practice you will achieve your goals with positive persistence.

Comment

I will try next year was out of city when they took audition and ofcourse with this weight there is noway i will be selected.
              Cool. Make that a goal. You've got almost a full year to work on things and be ready for next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat bateman View Post
                I predict taha Will be a champion in the pakistan boxing league Within two years. Keep up the hard work bro.practise practice and more practice you will achieve your goals with positive persistence.
                And exceed anything accomplished by Khan!

Comment

• I will definitely try and give my best. That's why i have start to workout.

Comment

I will try next year was out of city when they took audition and ofcourse with this weight there is noway i will be selected.
                    I remember at The Contender auditions a guy showed up with no experience at all, none. I was just yappin' with him when he told me that. I was like you got some ballz man…. I told him to just keep his hands at guard and just do whatever is you do. He didn't fair well in his audition. But still, this guy just walks in and says I can fight in a room full of professionals. That took huge ballz. But the thing that impressed me most was when the bell rang, he fricken answered it and began throwing down. He got busted up but atleast he ****in' got in there and did it……..Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-30-2018, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• That is courage !

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                      I remember at The Contender auditions a guy showed up with no experience at all, none. I was just yappin' with him when he told me that. I was like you got some ballz man…. I told him to just keep his hands at guard and just do whatever is you do. He didn't fair well in his audition. But still, this guy just walks in and says I can fight in a room full of professionals. That took huge ballz. But the thing that impressed me most was when the bell rang, he fricken answered it and began throwing down. He got busted up but atleast he ****in' got in there and did it……..Rockin'
                      Yeah man i find it like opportunity

Comment

Working...
                      X