No announcement yet.

My first Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Think we can get Taha to throw a chicken bone at Larry? Larry can throw a Slurpee back
    This has the makings of an all time epic buildup, Taha is ready to get it on.... he is taking advice on upping his hand speed further from Rockin, no should roll will avoid his awkward angles AND switching seaminglessly to southpaw

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
      This has the makings of an all time epic buildup, Taha is ready to get it on.... he is taking advice on upping his hand speed further from Rockin, no should roll will avoid his awkward angles AND switching seaminglessly to southpaw
      Floyd's shoulder roll, Mannys hand speed, Crawford's ability to switch stances, definitely can be promoted well. He Could be a handful for the champ, Taha just has to remember he's the B side

Comment

Floyd's shoulder roll, Mannys hand speed, Crawford's ability to switch stances, definitely can be promoted well. He Could be a handful for the champ, Taha just has to remember he's the B side
        Think Larry doesn’t want to fight Taha The Speedster.

If Taha cuts to 140 he can go pro

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
          Think Larry doesn’t want to fight Taha The Speedster.

If Taha cuts to 140 he can go pro
          Can you blame him?

Comment

Hey Larry, look man it will be fun and maybe i can learn something from you. The guys say you are tough and good so it will be an honor to spar and learn something from you.

Comment

And Gloveking i am D-. I know where i stand but i will never back down from challenge, i consider it opportunity.

Comment

And Gloveking you are paying for the chicken :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                  And Gloveking i am D-. I know where i stand but i will never back down from challenge, i consider it opportunity.
                  I'm just having a laugh playing fight promoter. I respect your courage for posting your videos, a lot of guys wouldn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                    Hey Larry, look man it will be fun and maybe i can learn something from you. The guys say you are tough and good so it will be an honor to spar and learn something from you.
                    It’s official, Taha has challenged Larry.

Let’s get it on, this is the Mayweather v Pac-Man fight that we deserved to see.

Comment

I'm just having a laugh playing fight promoter. I respect your courage for posting your videos, a lot of guys wouldn't do that.
                      He posted it and now has called out Larry!

Boxing guts.

Comment

Working...
                      X