Alkaline water???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elfag View Post
    Your stomach maintains an acid with a pH between 1.5 to 3.5

Why would it make any difference if you drink water slightly above a pH 7?

Affects would be negligible. Your stomach will just adjust.
    Your stomach acid's not your stomach.

Baking soda and vinegar yes? One is basic, the other is acid, we all know them well. when they're bubblin' both the PH of the acid and salt is changing. What's left over is sodium acetate, a neat trick for kids, heat packs, and the seasoning for salt n vinegar chips. It's PH is exactly what you'd guess, between the very basic salt and very acidic liquid, but, your body absorbs that **** and uses it, leaving nothing but the acid you produce in your stomach. Hence, maintains.

Outside of sodium acetate the left over from that base-acid mix is carbon that turns into gas and is your farts and burps and ****. I promise you, farts from too much baking soda have carbon in them. Doesn't mean the hydrochloric didn't **** that baking soda all the way up. It means while it was ****ing that baking soda all the way up you were farting out the elements it was getting ride of.

Why the baking soda and vinegar are bubblin' in a stomache the PH of the mix is definitely going to shift, a lot, rapidly and to dangerous degrees....don't swallow baking soda and vinegar to feel out what I'm saying unless you want a whole in your ass, or, do it but just do a little bit.

Anyway, while the bubbling goes on, it is bubbling because of the PH changing and elements bonding. Once it is done you waste the waste through your ******* and adsorb the useful into your muscles and **** leaving nothing behind but the one chemical your body actually produces to be there....maintains, not always is.

Get you a PH kit, some pool acid, baking soda, and vinegar. Mix them, that pool acid ain't maintaining **** without a body to produce more. Pool acid is just super watered down hydro.

What I'm really trying to stress is you body doesn't break down then absorb, it breaks down while absorbing. It doesn't break down then produce fart, it breaks down while farting.

Comment

Working...
    X