Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody nose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My nose used to bleed gallons. The best way to deal with it is to just accept that you will bleed and keep on sparring/fighting. Eventually, you will build up so much scar tissue up there that it will just stop bleeding. A few years of this and you'll stop leaking so much, I turned pro and never had a problem with bloody noses........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
      My nose used to bleed gallons. The best way to deal with it is to just accept that you will bleed and keep on sparring/fighting. Eventually, you will build up so much scar tissue up there that it will just stop bleeding. A few years of this and you'll stop leaking so much, I turned pro and never had a problem with bloody noses........Rockin'
      I always assumed the opposite. I see the same guys bleeding in the gym all the time.

Comment

I got a bad bloody nose last Thursday sparring. I was thinking about buying headgear like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Cleto-Reyes-T...s&pageNumber=2

Any thoughts on that?

Comment

Originally posted by scbb View Post
          I got a bad bloody nose last Thursday sparring. I was thinking about buying headgear like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Cleto-Reyes-T...s&pageNumber=2

Any thoughts on that?
          Any thoughts of just dealing with it as it comes? Don't buy that headgear; instead get a football helmet, a professional umpire pad and a pillow for your ass when you get knocked down. Toughen' up boy, you're not shooting marbles here. Don't forget to wear your cup and mouthpiece………..Rockin'
          Last edited by Rockin'; 06-12-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Any thoughts of just dealing with it as it comes? Don't buy that headgear; instead get a football helmet, a professional umpire pad and a pillow for your ass when you get knocked down. Toughen' up boy, you're not shooting marbles here. Don't forget to wear your cup and mouthpiece………..Rockin'
            That could have helped Horn last weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              That could have helped Horn last weekend.
              Did Horn not wear his cup and took one right in the nads? ……...Rockin'

Comment

What's it like being a failed journeyman?

I'm 3-0 in the ams and went 3-0 as a pro (as you already know)
                So I honestly wonder how you feel about failing at your dream. Of being a journeyman.

Does it keep you up at a night thinking of all those times you could have jobbed for real talent?

Failing as a journeyman......

Bigshotcamp really does have a better record than you.
                look him up. He would have beasted you Rocker...

Comment

That's because you always got KTFO to quickly...

Comment

Originally posted by Archie_Leach View Post
                    That's because you always got KTFO to quickly...

keep on guessing....Rockin'

Comment

keep on guessing....Rockin'
                      guessing????

I know you were a bum!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X