X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
    Good thread.

I eat early in the day and not at night. Of course the eating tuna is the way to fly, that's just to keep you alive basically. **** it sucks not eating after 7:00 but I'm doing that to trim down a bit, and Leff's prawn recipe is making me hungry as a mother ****er.
    luckily the prawns are pretty damn healthy no problem eating them on a diet.

and i guarantee they are as tasty as they sound

Comment

I need something easy for lunch. I don't really have the stuff to cook all this good stuff. I need something really simple, that tastes good and is very nutritous. I know that's a big request but what do you have for me? Thanks fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by bengidaro View Post
        I need something easy for lunch. I don't really have the stuff to cook all this good stuff. I need something really simple, that tastes good and is very nutritous. I know that's a big request but what do you have for me? Thanks fellas.
        pasta salad with tuna ore chicken. simple,healthy and tasty

Comment

Just get some small pasta shells, two cans of tuna fish, a bag of peas and a little bit of olive oil. Cook the pasta add in the tuna and peas. Tastes great pretty good for you. Enjoy.

Comment

I can't believe back in the day i could actualy afford to make a sticky...

Comment

HOW TO MAKE CEREAL:

first you get a bowl
              then u get the cereal of your choice and milk
              then u pour the cereal in the bowl
              and then you pour the milk in too
              grab a spoon
              and enjoy haha

Comment

anyone know how to make a shake with egg? i got wieghts in the morning and i gotta get ready for school quick, so it needs to be easy to make, and good tasting would be nice too

Comment

great recipes in here. much appreciated.

Comment

I like in the morning:
                    squeezed orange juice, blended with a banana - you can add some passionfruit aswell.

Comment

I also read this in the spartan training regime- a small commercial diet/training program.
                      For breakfast:
                      about 4 bananas cut up in a bowl
                      Raw honey over it
                      and goats milk
                      I reckon you could change the goats milk with some light or fullcream milk. I have tried it this way (without goats milk) and it is delicious. Apparently very beneficial too.

Comment

Working...
                      X