No announcement yet.

Protein Powder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protein Powder?

I was reading a thread where people had posted some good protein powders but I can't find it anymore.

Any suggestions?

I buy impact whey from Myprotein which I have been impressed with.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
      I was reading a thread where people had posted some good protein powders but I can't find it anymore.

Any suggestions?
      6 raw eggs with coke cola was my dads breakfast drink I would do the same at time just dump the eggs in the soda and drink it

Comment

Sadly, I don't drink soda Probably haven't had one in 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Bing_ View Post
          I buy impact whey from Myprotein which I have been impressed with.
          I'll have to check it out. I was reading that some proteins contain some bad metals or something that can build up.

Comment

ISO Whey. It is Isolate Whey protein.

Comment

In my experienced opinion, there's no such thing as your perfect powder that will do you justice and be flexible with your needs.

This is what I, years ago, got in the habit of doing. Every other day I would take the 1/2 or 1/3 the amount recommended for my body mass, of

3.) Phytoproteins ( Whole Food sources like green veggies ... et cetera.

then take the recommended amount of

2.)Whey proteins.
              (great and powders or some food sources)

Last but most importantly, a high intake of Casein Protein (meats...)

its based on the three types of protein the male body uses the best for strength and overall Mass. And never let anyone tell you you can get away with greens, veggies (Phyto) & whey protein.

Too much Phytos is commonly known to produce " MEETs!" or

Man Teeits,
              Utter-dudes
              ManeyOobies.

Comment

optimum nutrition gold

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                  Sadly, I don't drink soda Probably haven't had one in 10 years.
                  I think that is very smart and you should never drink that garbage. Phosphoric acid rots your bones, literally.

Comment

As long as the powder come from Australia,New Zealand or Canada your good to go

Comment

Working...
                    X