No announcement yet.

Protein Powder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    I was referring to a near steady diet of red meat to pack on pounds. I know people who have done it, and packed on muscle but other health factors got worse.
    Yea man forget that.

I try to stick with chicken as much as possible but getting tired of it.

Besides even the chicken is pumped full of hormones, but maybe hormones less of an impact then smashing read meat every day.
    Last edited by Banderivets; 03-27-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
      Yea man forget that.

I try to stick with chicken as much as possible but getting tired of it.

Besides even the chicken is pumped full of hormones, but maybe hormones less of an impact then smashing read meat every day.
      I switch between red meat, chicken, and salad days.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        6 raw eggs with coke cola was my dads breakfast drink I would do the same at time just dump the eggs in the soda and drink it
        i am surprise, raw eggs, mixed with coca-cola? lmaooo
        this is true? :boxe:
        Last edited by Yuri Costa; 04-01-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Don't sleep on pork guys, pork is cheap, and just as good protein wise as chicken or steak. I do recommend stayIng away from the super cheap pork though, as its fcking nasty, just as is super cheap chicken.

For cheap steak an just get the shoulder cut, and throw that crap in the slow cooker with some onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Cook with low heat, when it's done, toss it on a pan to give it some collar and extra texture, than toss some of the left over broth back on it from the slow cooker.

That shoulder cut is pretty much the same nutritional values as white meat chicken, has almost no fat. Def not a quality cut of steak, but it's a good break from chicken Tittys.

I always buy it in bulk when it's on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuri Costa View Post
            i am surprise, raw eggs, mixed with coca-cola? lmaooo
            this is true? :boxe:
            If I tried that I would have the Hershey squirts for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
              If I tried that I would have the Hershey squirts for a week.
              haa yo me too.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
                haa yo me too.
                That's why I walked away from creatine.

Comment

I've been using allmax products for years. I like the taste and they mix really well. Mixing well is important to me because I usually make my shakes away from home while I'm out so I need something hassle free that I can quickly mix up.

Comment

Stopped buying name brand supplements years ago and just but the cheapest stuff I can get. I get this protein that has 20 servings of 20 grams for a little under 10$

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                      Stopped buying name brand supplements years ago and just but the cheapest stuff I can get. I get this protein that has 20 servings of 20 grams for a little under 10$
                      The cheap stuff always worries me. GNC swerves you to buy the most expensive crap each time.

Comment

Working...
                      X