No announcement yet.

In between 141 and 152 sucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
    LoL, I'm 178 cm (6 fit fot idk) and I weight 150 walking around. Coach says I can't make superlight bcz it costs me energy and strenght. And feel like middles are too strong for me.
    Sounds like Virgil Hunter who thinks Andre Ward could compete with Joshua

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Sounds like Virgil Hunter who thinks Andre Ward could compete with Joshua
      Funny that i cannot, i did weight some 146 when the welter limit was 150 (69kgs). Lost too much last time. Either i must be too skinny or skinny .

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        What are you walking around at?
        Lol. I walk around at 150ish right now. I remember I used to weigh as high as 160 at one point when I wasn't doing anything.

I discussed it with my coach. He said that the 8 or 9 pounds to cut is too much in the 2 and a half weeks time.

I probably could cut to 141, I think I have the frame for it, I just didn't give myself enough time. I almost wasn't going to fight, because my work isn't your typical work schedule, but I decided that I might as well try last minute.

I thought there was a 147, but they don't have that anymore. 147 would've been a lot better than 152.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          Lol. I walk around at 150ish right now. I remember I used to weigh as high as 160 at one point when I wasn't doing anything.

I discussed it with my coach. He said that the 8 or 9 pounds to cut is too much in the 2 and a half weeks time.

I probably could cut to 141, I think I have the frame for it, I just didn't give myself enough time. I almost wasn't going to fight, because my work isn't your typical work schedule, but I decided that I might as well try last minute.

I thought there was a 147, but they don't have that anymore. 147 would've been a lot better than 152.
          The one thing people forget to cut is their water intake. Drink very little

Comment

Working...
          X