No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Been training since 4:30... Did weights for an hour, 700 situps, burpees and jumping jacks for 20 minutes; treadmill for 10 mintues and bag work for 45 minutes

What you saw was the last 5 minutes of my workout; I just finished an hour ago. If you don't believe me, I'll post another video tomorrow when I have full energy

I'm coming for the knockout; I don't want the decision
    Nice skills bro

Comment

Derranged I don’t know why you are hating on this dude? He’d beat the shit out of your punk ass

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        Nice skills bro
        Thanks PB32... I do what I can

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          The bag is round for a reason, don't just stand in one place going through the motions, work AROUND it.

Honestly, your right hands looked weak. Set down on those shots while getting leverage off of your back foot and let it rip. Punch through the bag, not just too the bag.

Your hooks looked ok but then you just skip backwards after your combos and admire your work every time. Stay in there moving your head, and dukinunder hooks, taking the side. Boxing is all about small circles. Take the side and work some more, slip a shot, get under a shot,take the side and let your hands go.

anything defensive after you throw your shots, work both sides and just get around that bag instead of standing in one place throwing your shots. Ever hear of the ring being called the square circle? Work around it........Rockin'
          No offense Rock but you’re in no position to judge, Coleman etc

Comment

Putting in that work.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              Putting in that work.
              Thanks I am champ

Comment

Been training since 4:30... Did weights for an hour, 700 situps, burpees and jumping jacks for 20 minutes; treadmill for 10 mintues and bag work for 45 minutes

What you saw was the last 5 minutes of my workout; I just finished an hour ago. If you don't believe me, I'll post another video tomorrow when I have full energy

I'm coming for the knockout; I don't want the decision
                Both of you ****ing suck lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                  Cool. What pointers do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
                    Mojo, school these guys with some of the knowledge.

Comment

Cool. What pointers do you have?
                      First thing I notice right off the bat is punching technique...or lack of it. Seriously, on the level we both know you didn't go to a real trainer or coach and learn the basics. But that's ok. What you can do is learn proper punching technique from a trainer because your right hand specifically isn't even there. You have one of those muscle bound punches that you see on guys who spend all the time lifting weights.

Your jab to, it's just a flick or slap. Not a real jab from the shoulder. Power on the jab comes mainly from the shoulder. Punch from the shoulder, not from the fist. Also, there isn't much snap on your punches which comes from lack of proper mechanics.

I can't do anything for you on the internet. I could sit here typing plenty of paragraphs and it won't do anything. Go to a real gym and learn the craft. Don't be scared to be humble.

Comment

Working...
                      X