No announcement yet.

Chollo doing bag work

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
    Still just as bad as your last video. All arm punches. Did you even go to a trainer?
    What does Terrance need to work on ol gracious one?

Crawford should be hitting it like this right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      What does Terrance need to work on ol gracious one?

Crawford should be hitting it like this right?

Crawford is literally not even looking at where he is punching and smiling at the cameras in this video lmao you aren't very smart are you? (He's working the bag wrong btw)

And the difference is he's a world champ and you suck lol
      Last edited by Mr.MojoRisin'; 02-09-2018, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• I don't think this "chode o' vista" guy even takes himself seriously, dude refuses to learn how to throw a punch.

Comment

Crawford is literally not even looking at where he is punching and smiling at the cameras in this video lmao you aren't very smart are you? (He's working the bag wrong btw)

And the difference is he's a world champ and you suck lol
          You're trying to teach me how to throw a punch on a heavy bag and the best examples you can find are from 60 and 50 years ago? Why is that?

And why did you delete your vid and why is everyone calling you spaghetti arms and saying you can't fight? That's all I wanna know

Comment

I don't think this "chode o' vista" guy even takes himself seriously, dude refuses to learn how to throw a punch.
            Ok, you're more than entitled to your opinion. According to you, the only ones that know how to hit the heavy bag are yourself, Joe Louis, Joe Frazier and George Foreman.

That's good to know. Thanks for dropping the wisdom for us. Best of luck in the future, champ.

Comment

You're trying to teach me how to throw a punch on a heavy bag and the best examples you can find are from 60 and 50 years ago? Why is that?

And why did you delete your vid and why is everyone calling you spaghetti arms and saying you can't fight? That's all I wanna know
              1. I've made it very clear that I'm not trying to teach you how to throw a punch. I specifically said it's useless trying to teach this over the internet and to GO TO A REAL GYM. Do you have short term memory loss or are you just 'special'?

2. What do you mean "everyone"? Literally the only people that have called me spaghetti arms is WELL KNOWN local troll jugglenutz.

Comment

Ok, you're more than entitled to your opinion. According to you, the only ones that know how to hit the heavy bag are yourself, Joe Louis, Joe Frazier and George Foreman.

That's good to know. Thanks for dropping the wisdom for us. Best of luck in the future, champ.
                When did I ever claim this? Do you normally make **** up at this rate?

Comment

1. I've made it very clear that I'm not trying to teach you how to throw a punch. I specifically said it's useless trying to teach this over the internet and to GO TO A REAL GYM. Do you have short term memory loss or are you just 'special'?

2. What do you mean "everyone"? Literally the only people that have called me spaghetti arms is WELL KNOWN local troll jugglenutz.

The only troll on this section is you the little 140 pounder whos never stepped in a gym . Im pretty sure the poster "Rockin " who also used to box can verify what you look like .

As a matter of fact hes the one who went in on you and you didn't take it so well , you in fact then questioned his credentials and acted like a little girl which led to you taking down your vid .

And it probably gave you a nervous break down bc you then became Mr. expert trolling everyone posts on here , thats called little man syndrome , isnt it ? !
                  Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-10-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    The only troll on this section is you the little 140 pounder whos never stepped in a gym . Im pretty sure the poster "Rockin " who also used to box can verify what you look like .

As a matter of fact hes the one who went in on you and you didn't take it so well , you in fact then questioned his credentials and acted like a little girl which led to you taking down your vid .

And it probably gave you a nervous break down bc you then became Mr. expert trolling everyone posts on here , thats called little man syndrome , isnt it ? !
                    50 year old virgin go away

Comment

Well there it is.

I don't mind criticism, for it can be healthy at times.

There are people that can fight and video evidence will show it. I haven't seen your vids yet, nor have I seen Mojo's... But what I do know is Gloveking can't fight a lick... Hate to say it, but it's the truth

As for you, sounds like you have a great deal of experience in the sport
                      I used to spar with Yuri Vaulin former Latvian champion ( look up his fight with Tommy Morrison ) He was a real tough south paw when he was healthy . I actually didnt have any experience with sparring in a gym up until that point let alone a former Pro but evidently did good bc he put me in charge of his boxing class in N.Y .

Prior to that i won a few toughman contests and trained under Bill Sharkey who fought guys like Bruno briefly in the late 90's .

Im more into MMA style .

I wouldn't look too hard into bag work ,me personally just use it in developing power . Bag work is there to improve the punch itself for my style, all my family were boxers from my dad to my moms brothers so it always came natural too me . I had health problems which is why i never took it up competitively .

My uncle was also involved in the sport , Riddick Bowe was one of his kids back in the 80's PAL days ,golden glove level.
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-10-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X