No announcement yet.

Punch Mitts - Tried Search

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punch Mitts - Tried Search

EDIT: I've posted in the sticky at the top of the page.

Search doesn't like me looking for punch mitts as I think the words are just too common.

So, if there is an existing thread on this that you feel covers the topic, please point me, I'll happily go there.

During my normal work hours I have the opportunity to go right down the road to a traditional exercise gym and get in some mitt work with another person. Obviously, I need some mitts for this. I'm not looking to cheap out, nor buy a high level. Just right, as Goldielocks would want.

I don't think I want the real small kind. I'm not incompetent but I'm also not a marksman. I'll use these during my lunch workouts but I'll also grab them during fitness classes, etc. I seem some that are sortof curved and I think those are to give the wrist some coverage. Is that right?

Many suggestions come up from google land but I was looking at the Title Incredi-Ball Punch Mitts. Thoughts? I'll take any suggestions which you may have, and I thank you.
    Last edited by WonderMonkey; 01-25-2018, 09:37 AM.

Maybe some stuff in this sticky thread on top.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337319

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Maybe some stuff in this sticky thread on top.
      Ah.... yes right up there, isn't it? Sorry about that, I feel a bit like an idiot by not looking up there as a person should.

My apologies, and thanks for basically saying "Hey, look up!"

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
        I feel a bit like an idiot.

Comment

Working...
        X